happy anniversary nick automatic!

Some photos from the super awesome Nick Automatic anniversary party at B-Side ladt November 21, 2012.

It felt like a hipster convention cum high school house party in one and featured bands like Chicosci, Curbside and Typecast as well as a few others.

It was also a chance for Nick Automatic fans to purchase new limited edition tees.

Awesome, awesome night indeed. One of the best parties of 2012.


ze girls 
thysz with me and ana

ze crowd


me and pax...sorry pax, my now dead 50mm made you bokeh :P
 Nick Automatic has a huge fanbase...need I say?



getting their chops ready...


our photog was getting quite tidly by this time. harldy any usable photos from this moment onwards...

wearing our Nick Automatic shirts <3 td="td">


and my favorite night accessory...an ice cold bottle of san mig light


Love love love my Nick A shirt.




Comments

Issa said…
i also like your shirt! :) fun party!
SunnyToast said…
the nick shirt looks really great on you!