cherrybomb




my cherry red espdarilles from sueno

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for the super sweet birthday greetings on all the different social media sites, especially this. REALLLY overwhelming and I feel truly blessed. Wish I could give everyone a hug! There are so many things that I am thankful for this year. To sum it all up, it was one of the best years of my life. And it was topped off last night by walking the runway for glorietta vibe and given the chance to be part of fashion history. The experience was surreal. Can't wait to make kwento.

Anyway,

Because I'm celebrating my birthday today, let's do a post with "something red" para swerte next year. hahaha (G.I. na G.I.)

My latest red acquisitions are these espadrilles from Sueno. Slipping them on automatically put me in vacation mode.  They're perfect for a chill day of shopping and coffee. Just slip on a pair of cool sunglasses and your good to go!


And if you're thinking of getting a pair yourself, I suggest you do it this weekend at the St. James Bazaar. Sueno de Espadrilles is having a BUY 1 TAKE 1 promo on all shoes! That's like only P300-P600 per shoe?  Can't beat that! :)


glamour studio black and white striped shirt | levi's shorts | nava pony hair belt | ray ban meteors | sueno de espadrilles shoes

Comments

Istin said…
Happy Birthday Ms Sarah!
God bless you more
A N A G O N said…
Birthday post!!! :) Hihihi! :D Havey pala the red, a... Pero oks nadin my maroon sueno! See you later! :)
Unknown said…
ganda ng black and white photo! classic!

Chyrel Gomez said…
Happy birthday, babe! IMY! =)
Kath Rivera said…
Happy Birthday Sarah! Hope you had a blast and stay as you are :) Thank you for being nice :D
Happy happy birthday uli momma Sarah!!! ♥ Ganda mo forever :)
Happy Birthday Ms. Sarah!
Keep on posting and I hope I can see you soon.:)
Love lots:)
TheAuthor said…
Wow, sobrang nakaka-touch naman ang friendship nyo Miss Sarah and Miss Anagon, I read her blog post:) Sweetness to the max:) Belated Happy Birthday Miss Sarah:)
TheAuthor said…
Wow, sobrang nakaka-touch naman ang friendship nyo Miss Sarah and Miss Anagon, I read her blog post:) Sweetness to the max:) Belated Happy Birthday Miss Sarah:)