zebra maxi dress + gold for premio


 

zebra maxi dress + black and gold accessories

 

 

Something I learned through the years...animal prints never go out of style so it is wise to invest in a couple of pieces that have a classic cut to them. Point proven with this old zebra maxi dress from Get Laud that I've had in my closet since 2006.

The Premio dinner I had with some blog friends last week required us all to wear black, white and gold outfits. I had this laying on my bed from the previous day since I was supposed to wear it for an "old hollywood" shoot that we never got to do cause we decided to go with the Blues Brothers for Rayban instead. Long story short, it was black and white, comfy, plus roomy enough for a binge fest that I naturally decided to go with it. Dressed it up for the night with a vintage belt and some black and gold accessories from Jhajing. I thought I looked fairly decent but I never expected a dress this old would win me the title of being the best dressed blogger of the night, but I did! Which won me a dinner date for two. Yippe, more excuses to go out on a romantic date with le partner.


*premio review to follow....



don't forget to join my Monotheme birthday countdown giveaway okay? good luck!



get laud zebra maxi dress | zara sandals | jhajing accessories


special thanks to Premio and Kelly Medina for my pictures


Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
pretty pretty!:) I heard you won! deserve na deserve!!
Ruth dela Cruz said…
You always, always look fab whatever you wear! Spunk and style!
Unknown said…
fierce! i love this dress on you!
Unknown said…
Since 2006? Woah. It doesnt look that much old. :) Classic! You deserve the award. It was an awesome jawdropping outfit. :D
Unknown said…
Pretty, I like the dress :)
Roxanne said…
definitelty well deserve
for that title! classy :D
Unknown said…
wow...luv the dress on you,Ms.Sarah! the whole look you've got going here, actually;)!!!!
Marieyuhh ♥ said…
I love everything about this outfit! :D
You're really pretty, Ms. Sarah!! :)
Joy said…
Pretty! Looking great as always!
Issa said…
wow, this is from Get Laud? It is very pretty indeed! you deserve to win! :)
raaaaarrrr! feisty! laveettt!
TheAuthor said…
Alluring and very sophisticated, naks, talagang nasa nagdadala lang yan:) Congrats for winning!