donut bun and hair puff by pinkbox

Pinkbox isn't just for little girls anymore...

This is what I learned during the press launch of Pinkbox's Donut Bun and Hair Puff  which was held at Aria Cucina Italiana in BGC. The modern cafe was trasformed into a pink princess paradise fit for an afternoon of hair and beauty talk.


Stepping inside made me feel like I was attending someones super sweet sixteen birthday party....


The event was short, sweet and direct to the point. After a little bit of socializing and having our fill of the delicious food at Aria, it was time for the hair demos to begin.

A corner of the restaurant was transformed into a fantasy dressing room:

 The first model for the demo was Verniece who sported the Donut Bun and finished it off with one of the bows from her signature "Veniece" collection for Pinkbox. Doesn't she look like a Disney Princess?



Up next was Martha who modelled the Hair Puffs...


Let me tell you, these 2 velcro hair inserts are making me miss my long hair even more. According to Pinkbox, these 2 babies have the ability to make bad hair days a thing of the past. Like a lousy ex-boyfriend you don't care to recall anymore. 

I seriously, seriously want to get permanent hair extensions for these. I love love love the donut bun. Been dying to fix my hair into a topbun for quite sometime now and these are soooo easy to use they're making me even more desprate.

Easy topbun tutorial 


Pinkbox Donut Bun - P189.75 for 2 pieces in 2 sizes

On the other hand, the hair puff promises a perfect beehive each time. (I waaaant, I used to love Amy Winehouse so much and her beehives). You can also tone it down a bit for a super glamorous look perfect for any nightitme affair.

easy beehive tutorial

The Pinkbox Hair Puff is the answer to limp, lifeless hair!

Pinkbox Hair Puff - P119.75 (small) P129.75 (medium) P149.75 (large)

So remember, never ever have a bad hair day again with these new offerings from Pinkbox!


Find the Pinkbox Hair Puff and Hair Donut in the following locations: 

Greenbelt 5, EDSA Shangri-la, SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM Trinoma, SM North EDSA, Alimall, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall, Harbor Point, Alabang Town Center, Starmall Bulacan, SM Pampanga, SM Clark, SM Baliwag, SM Valenzuela, SM San Lazaro, SM Bicutan, SM Molino, SM Dasmarinas, SM Las Pinas Center, SM Sucat, SM Southmall, SM Sta Rosa, SM Lipa Batangas 

Visit a store now and follow them on Facebook (http://facebook.com/PinkboxAccessories) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/ PinkboxPH).


*****before you go, don't forget to join my MONOTHEME Birthday Countdown Giveaway :)

Comments

krissy ♥ said…
"Like a lousy ex-boyfriend you don't care to recall anymore."

Winner! :D
Therese said…
i haven't visited your blog for a while because this wife & mom has been super busy! just saw this entry & was sooo happy that finally someone locally is carrying the donut bun & the hair puff@ stupid me saw these in the states last may but i didn't know how to use the donut bun (would you believe the elderly saleslasy didn't know how to use them?)& i wasn't able to go back to the store tha was selling the hair puffs. super duper regret when i got back because i saw a tutorial on the donut bun online. then i see pinkbox finally has them both! thank you sarah for posting this! woohoo! ♥
beauty tips said…
very nice sharing regarding beauty find out more how celebrities maintain her self and always looking beautiful
beauty tips said…
very nice sharing regarding beauty find out more how celebrities maintain her self and always looking beautiful beauty tips
Unknown said…
my wife always pull her hair up making a bun.. i am fascinate how she can hold all those hair without using any pantali hehee
Issa said…
I would love to get these two! I'm gonna check this out :)
na miss ko din ang long hair. last time i had my hair long was during my wedding in 2007. hayyyy
Unknown said…
so cute. i'm really a fan of pinkbox. want to try that accesorieson my hair.
Unknown said…
so cute! i like the hair bun modeled my verniece. im a super fan of pinkbox. i'm gonna try that!
Unknown said…
I like this hairstyle .. :)
Techoy said…
finally after reading about these here, i got the hair puffs today & will use them for a reunion tomorrow. thanks to you i can have the pouf i could never achieve on my own, always parlor made. it makes bagsak because my hair is so thick. sarah my savior....thanks a lot! ♥