Zara Camouflage Jacket + Cap Toe Crocs








Never in a million years did I ever think that I'd hear those two brands mentioned together in a single sentence. But here you go, I just did. Crocs' Fall Collection for 2012 is tres chic and I am finding myself longing for another pair. They really are the most practical shoe for our kind of bipolar weather plus they are comfy as hell!

I wore this outfit last Saturday night for a casual drinking affair at our friend's house. It was raining the entire time and we'd have to step out into the garden to smoke. All my girlfriend's were envious of my Crocs. Such a strange scenario don't you think? If I declared that previous line without these photos to back me up you'd probably think I was cuckoo or something.

In case you missed it, you can check out their new collection here plus instructions on how to win a pair for yourself!

And since we're on the topic of shoes and giveaways, don't forget to check out my previous post. My friend Denise is giving away a pair of shoes of your choice from Shoe Etiquette. The mechanics are super easy. Good Luck!!!

outfit: zara jacket , perfect white shirt gray crew neck tee, H&M black skinny jeans, all accessories from Blessed Online Shop, Crocs Cap Toe Flats, Baroque Sunglasses from NAVA

Comments

KT Villanueva said…
really cute and chic outfit .
:)
Flo said…
very nice!

check out my latest post www.fantailflo.com
Anupriya DG said…
Those are CROCS??? Wow!! No wonder you are longing for another pair!! They are the cherry on the cake of your perfect outfit! :)
wow! that doesn't look anything like Crocs! before their shoes were so bulky to look at..its looks big on my feet..good thing they came up with this collection. girls can now be fashionable and comfortable at the same time :)

-http://thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com/
I extremely love your jacket, Sarah!!! ♥ OMG! Ganda rin ng Crocs flats!! :) :)

Arnie Villanueva
www.arnievillanueva.com
Unknown said…
I love your eyeglasses! And I have to check out those shoes this week! So pretty!

xoxo,
Sai
http://www.fashionbysai.com
http://fashionbysai.tumblr.com
mitch said…
Nice pair of Crocs! Never liked Crocs because they are kinda beachy big until saw yours today, omg!!! so edgyyyy!

Lovin' the outfit and those spike bracelets - so cool!