Burgundy Pants and Sheer Booties


whoops, awkward moment! :P 

arm candy by Sarah Tirona

Triple neckpiece by Sarah Tirona


SM Parisian Sheer Booties

Whenever I attend fashion events, I always make it a point to wear the designer/brand as a way of showing respect. For this day, I had three events lined up. The Jessica Sanchez for Bench press con, the Rajo X SM Parisian/Milanos launch and a premier showing for The Perks Of Being A Wallflower (omg, such a great movie, you should definitely watch it. Not disappointing at all even if I read the book first, plus the soundtrack has a way of getting under your skin). So I decided to wear these burgundy pants that I purchased recently from Cotton On (bench) and sheer booties from SM Parisian. (I just wish my legs were looonger! or not as meaty :P no, I'm not anorexic. I just like the male pre-puberty body but I'm the total opposite). Why do we always covet what we don't have???

Also, I've been in the mood to excessorize lately and just pile it on like there's no tomorrow. I used to have an accessories line several years ago so I still have a bunch of materials lying around the house. DIY bug bit me a couple of days ago and I made everything I'm wearing in this post except for the stacked rings which are from Blessed Online. Thinking of releasing a capsule collection just to finish off all my leftover materials. What you think? You like? :)

outfit: marc jacobs dotted cardigan, cotton on burgundy skinnies, sm parisian sheer booties, sarah tirona accessories, nava shop ponyhair belt, blesson online stacked rings

special thanks again to Tracy for taking my photos.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the photos and the outfit as well!

mamibells.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
I like this look. The burgundy pants are of the right hue. And the polka dot top is so cute!
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Momma sarah, you make the best stuff! Be it skirt, ombre clothes or accessories.. galing!:)
Nettie S. said…
I love your accessories :)
Mihaela Pojogu said…
you look gorgeous in this outfit!

xox
Chyrel Gomez said…
Totally love this look and thank you for not sharing any spoiler about Perks. Haha! Bal and I are watching it this weekend.