Body Shop Sale!!!


Toiletries are one of the safest, most practical and generally appreciated things you can give for either girls or guys during special occasions, specifically Christmas. When your list gets as long as mine, it's also one of the easiest to stock up on. So yesterday, me, Krissy, Ana, Paul and Martha got a headstart at The Body Shop Megamall where everything is on sale at unbelievably affordable prices!!!


Me thinks their "sale scheme" was specifically designed for Christmas shopping. Think 4 Body Butters for your best friend, sister, tita, and cousin, right??? Genius.



And while you're there being such a good samaritan shopping for your loved ones, give yourself a pat on the back and a treat by shopping for some make up! Most lipsticks and glosses are down to P200+ from P700+. Me and Ana got a pair of their famed lip and cheek tint for only P945 for a pair!


I couldn't resist an old favorite in all its jumbo-sized glory! Got myself a huge bottle of Olive Gel Douche for only P500 marked down from it's previous price of almost P900.

Their Olive line has always been a favorite of mine. I have really severe dry skin and I remember my mom constantly supplying me with their Olive dry oil mist back when I was still in college and even a few years after I had Nikola. It used to come in a glass bottle back then but now they are packaged in a more travel-friendly plastic spray bottle but still with that great smell that I can never seem to get over.





My Loot:

The Body Shop BB Cream, blush, lip and cheek tint, olive oil and peach shower gel

Hurry on over to your nearest Body Shop branch and take advantage of their MAJOR SALE!

For updates:


Comments

Anonymous said…
may i know if all items are on sale.. thanks
Anonymous said…
may i know if all items are on sale
hi anonymous, not everything, but most, probably around 90% of what's in store :)