Blue And Orange Boyfriend



 



Another casual outfit I wore to do a little bit of shopping in Megamall yesterday. Checked out the Cotton On store that just recently opened a couple of days ago and got me a few things. Their collection of colored skinnies are sooo hard to resist and price points aren't so bad, around P1599-P2000 depending on the style.

I really should go out more and hit the malls. I'm a bit of an agoraphobe. I don't really like crowded places so I rarely go out unless it's to an event. But the selection right now at the Women's department of SM Megamall's Dept Store makes me wanna suck it in and conquer the throng of people. So many pretty things, so little time and money....

Okay, back to the outfit. Decided to wear something comfortable so I put on my old reliable boyfriend jeans from American Eagle that I've had for a really long time but made me realize yesterday that I've lost a considerable amount of weight and most of my pants need altering. I had to wear a big belt like the one I'm wearing from Topman to keep them from slipping down my hips. I really don't mind this at all cause I like things hanging loose on my body. I can't stand skin-tight clothing. Added orange accessories like this pretty necklace that was a pasalubong for me from my sis-in-law a couple months back when she had a vacay with friends in Bangkok. Pulled it all together with these orange sandals from SM Parisian. Can't wait to check out Rajo's new line for Parisian tomorrow. Excitedddd! :)

It's Monday again folks. Back to reality (ugh!). Take it easy.

Comments

daria said…
I love orange and blue together! you look lovely!
Mar said…
Sarah! I so love the color combination. And the heels - UGH! To. Die. For :D Sarah, follow me on NuffnangX. You may download from the Apple app store and the Android play store. There is also a web version available on www.nuffnangx.com

Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen
Pepz said…
Effortless! I love your style. :)

April
http://pepang.com
Chyrel Gomez said…
Even if you don't wear skin tight clothes, you still look sexy.
mitch said…
You look great, this outfit is soooo chic! Love that you spiced up with those lust worthy accessories and gorge heels!