Leopard skinnies + shulong

Mobile blogging once again, pardon the short post, recuperating from an awesome party last night. Celebrated Pax's birthday with a mini rockeoke in ponti. Super fun which translates to super hangover the next day.

Although I would have rather stayed in bed all day, we needed to restock our pantry so we made a quick grocery stop at the newly opened supermarket in Robinsons magnolia...(really starting to fall in love with this mall)and this is what I wore today...

Jacket from forme, shirt from perfect white shirt, leopard print skinny jeans from forever21, gun necklace from kasheica, shulong sneakers that I have been wearing nonstop since I got them, super comfy and cute


I must say, I kinda like mobile blogging, it's quick, spontaneous and fun with auto correct. Used my phone to shoot and edit photos then the blogger app to create this post. The wonders of technology!


Have a great long weekend guys! :)
forme jacket, forever21 leopard denim skinnies, shulong sneakers, perfect white shirt in crew neck gray

Comments

Chyrel Gomez said…
bet ko ang jacket mo!

babe, i was looking through your blog and i'm sorry kasi di ko makita on where to go to order a maxi skirt with an up to there slit.
Sandra Bendre said…
Love this outfit,esspecialy the jacket <3

SandraB.ro