Winners Of Free Passes To Bloggers United 3!

As promised, here's the list of winners:
  1. Sheryl Federico
  2. Francesca Soriano
  3. Hazel Uri
  4. Asia Cuico
  5. Kat Valdez
  6. Bea Perez
  7. Lilli Abatayo
  8. Sunshine Manahan
  9. Nicole Alejandro
  10. Cillalois Marie Famero
  11. Ericka Angeles
  12. Jessica Rondero
  13. Anne Saavedra
  14. Elaine Chua
  15. Hazel - hazelnot@yahoo.com
...and just because, I decided to throw in an extra ticket! Instead of 15 winners, let's have 16 instead, the more the merrier! 

and the lucky no 16th reader is....

16. Camille of cams_j5@yahoo.com

Congrats guys! See you there and please drop by my booth to say hi :)

Can't wait!

ps. in case some of you already won passes from another blog, pls inform me so I can share your pass with another reader. thank you!

Comments

Hzl said…
Hi! Can I let a friend of mine have my pass instead? :)
SunDMan said…
Im bringing my friend with me, can I give it to him instead? I wanna surprise him! Thank you!!!! This will be our first time in BU3!!! See you!
SunDMan said…
Im bringing my friend with me, can I give it to him instead? I wanna surprise him! Thank you!!!! This will be our first time in BU3!!! See you!
sure, please give send me their names so i can put them on the list :)
Katt said…
Me too! Can I just give it to my friend? Here's the name: Daimler Araga

THANK YOU!!! <3
AJ Saavedra said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
SunDMan said…
Hi Mommy Sarah! Please include my friend's name Don King Ysmael instead of Sunshine Manahan on your guest list. Thank you so much!!!! See you again! yeehee!
SunDMan said…
Hi Mommy Sarah! Please include my friend's name Don King Ysmael instead of Sunshine Manahan on your guest list. Thank you so much!!!! See you again! yeehee!
AJ Saavedra said…
Sorry po, Ms. Sarah, can I please have Therese Tan instead of Anne Saavedra on the guest list po? Thank you so much and sorry for the bother. :)
Hzl said…
Hi!! Sorry Ms. Sarah but can I have Sheene Borja take my pass instead? Thank you! :)
bedroom decor said…
Hey thanks
It is really nice! Good piece of data that you've received on this web site article
Good job people! Thanks