Postura Project Day 22 - Candy





Hi Everyone, after a couple days off, I'm back :) How's everyone keeping up with the heat? It is so intense right? My dog is suffering terrible from it. I need to wet her everyday just to stay cool. The moment we shut off the a/c she gets lethargic. Poor thing.

Anyway, back to the outfit. Wore this yesterday to a lunch at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel with Stylebible. Something new and exciting is currently brewing at your favorite fashion headquarters and I can't wait to share it with you! Stay tuned on that!

outfit: Top from Greenhills, Neon shorts from Pink Manila, Shoes from JCube, Bag from Accessorize, Necklace from Ruckus, Neon bracelets from Rex Clothing

Hope you like! :)


Will announce giveaway winners shortly. Stay tuned for another fun and fabulous Mother's Day giveaway coming soon from one of your favorite make-up brands :)

Comments

You look absolutely gorgeous with this ensemble, Sarah!! :) Love your shoes as always!! ♥

Arnie
www.arnievillanueva.com
i love your shoes and your bag sarah <3
Rovie, The Bargain Doll
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
love your outfitey, momma sarah! long time no see :( i miss you girls!
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
love your outfitey, momma sarah! long time no see :( i miss you girls!
Unknown said…
I love this outfit! The neutral blouse really tones down the bright shorts and shoes. You look great!
Chyrel Gomez said…
i like your shorts! no, i like the entire look! you look so sweet here! haha!

miss you! =)
Giovanna said…
Love your style! Those shoes are adorable! I just found your blog and I think it's fabulous. I'd love to exchange links on our blogrolls if you like. Let me know :)
Love,
Giovanna
Boho Market Blog
shoe cupboard said…
The shorts looks so nice on you!