Postura Project Day 21 - Denim




The photos have more noise than usual, sorry about that. The lighting was really weird, my photos came out dark and I had to majorly edit them for the color to pop out.

Just like probably 90% of Manila, denim shorts are turning into my summer staple. They're cheap (just cut up old pairs of jeans) and versatile.

I wore this outfit to Bioessence for my Ventosa experience. Paired denim on denim and accessorized with some vintage-y floral elements like my belt from Lucky Brand and Floral Hobo from Accessorize. Lastly, for the Postura element, wore it with these yellow wedges from SM Parisian.

Hope you like despite the poor photos :)




Thank you for all those voting for me in the Parisian Bloggers Challenge!!! Vote for me everyday for a bigger chance of winning up to 20K in SM GC's!!!





Be My Spa Date Partner! 

Comments

i like despite the poor photos cause you look awesome in it sarah :)
Rovie, THE BARGAIN DOLL
Issa said…
love your outfit!