Postura Project Day 19 - Through Hazy Lenses

A very delayed post taken right after a shoot I had for Maybelline. Since I was all made up already, I didn't want to waste the beautiful hair and make up job done on me so I asked Dennis if we could go out for some dinner and drinks.

It was the perfect opportunity for us to try out this new Italian restaurant that my cousin's good friend just opened in Makati called Cucina Rusticana, and have a little couple time afterwards at one of our favorite bars, "Blackbird" formerly "Penguin". I'll tell you all about Cucina Rusticana in a different post. Too much goodness to write :)

So anyway...back to Blackbird...Blackbird is located along Kamagong and features our country's most awesome live acts. Another reason why I love this place is because it has the "old feel of SaGuijo" which I miss so much.

On this night, we were lucky enough to encounter Paul Puti-and Mr. Jun Lupito himself. If you don't know who they are, google them, they are worth the search. I have a couple videos of them that I shot using my 8mm app but I am having a hard time uploading them to my YouTube page, seems they always "time-out" and I don't know how to fix it....


Some Instagram Photos...



It may seem unusual for a bar to have great chow but Blackbird's Brick-Oven Pizza is one of the best pizza's in the metro. A must-try! Affordable too. Oh and did I mention? Beer is cheap! P40/bottle.


Margarita Pizza:


Blackbird also has some of the coolest concept stools I have ever seen. Fancy your ass on your favorite LP covers?? 



Pretty neat idea...


And OOTD...."Like A Bawse" LOL!



Pardon the photos, I was using my phone to shoot the entire night since this was sort of an impromptu event.


Cool black light graffiti wall by the toilet. Eye-candy but makes terrible photography.

wearing: black scarf necklace by me, gold glitter sweater from Ukayista, Topshop black skinnies, Jeffrey Campbell Lita, Balenciaga Motorcycle.

Special mention: I just totally fell in love with the faux-hawk they did on my hair. Wish I had the ability to replicate!

Anyway, gotta go! Cooking dinner, dinner might burn. Not good. 

Thank you for all those voting for me in the Parisian Bloggers Challenge!!! Vote for me everyday for a bigger chance of winning up to 20K in SM GC's!!!





Be My Spa Date Partner! 

Comments

D said…
Love the outfit!
Gellie Abogado said…
you look awesome sarah and i love the hairpin on your hair. you look so kickass ;)
Mary Ann said…
I was thinking "Kickass" when I saw ur first shot, drinking hehe----and in the comments we all agree that u are indeed a "kickass" lady=D
SO COOL!!!
Mary Ann said…
PS: FIERCE hair!!! =D
Roma is Love said…
You are rocking that hair!!! :)
MJC said…
you rock! love your look! :)