Postura Project Day 11 - Best Left Untitled




Let's best leave this untitled as I am running out of titles! Was thinking Neon + Metallics but I think I've done that, Tribal + Metal, done that too. Anyway...

For my 11th installment, I'm wearing a top and skirt by Sarah Tirona (me), Denim Jacket from Topshop, Fluo Satchel from Honeybadger Satchels, and my new favorite metallic wedges from JCube! I really love these wedges since they fit me wonderfully, (they're a true to size 6.5 rather than the really tiny China Size shoes) and they're so comfy! I wore this to Beauty and Butter Megamall and my feet didn't get painful despite walking from bldg a to b and back again numerous times. Definitely a steal!

For those who were inquiring about ordering some of my maxi's, mullets, skaters and kimonos, please do visit my FB fanpage and leave a message on my wall (not in any of the albums cause there's something wrong w the notifications bit on it) or email me at admin@fashioneggplant.com. Thank You!

Also....I promise I won't bite. I really, really want to make the most of this opportunity to get to know you guys better so if you have time, please join my Beauty and Butter giveaway so we can spenc an afternoon getting to know each other better. Just click the link below to join:


Be My Spa Date Partner! 

Comments

Jacky said…
Love the whole outfit especially the shoes! :) :)

-Jacky
http://jmoraleda.blogspot.com
beryl said…
such beautiful colors in this outfit

xx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com
Gellie Abogado said…
I love your satchel bag here, Sarah! :)
danielle said…
love the haircut. and your bag! can't get enough of neon green lately!
Mary Ann said…
wala akong mapiling favorite sa mga suot mo, all are so lovely!=D Lookin great luv!
what a wonderful look!
i'm totally in love with your neon bag. so perfect.
lovely greets and kisses
maren anita

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet
Superblondeep said…
this bag is....AMAZING!! I WANT IT
You look stunning, babe (well, always)!!! :) Ganda ng skirt and shoes mo. OMG. ♥

Arnie
www.arnievillanueva.com
Unknown said…
Very nice blog! I love the shoes and the bag, especially the neon colour! I follow you,I'll be happy if you come to visit mine,ciao,Paolo
Wonder Woman said…
I think a part of me died when I read that the top was by you. I WANT!!! Also, your satchel... is it matigas ba? I'm looking for a proper hard satchel. Mine's so soft kasi. I hate it :(

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
Baya Casar-Sy said…
wow! i've been away for a while and your look has changed! Your hair is perfect for the summer and love the color combos of your outfit.

http://zestylife-baya.blogspot.com
missy shugah said…
gorgeous outfit!!! and stunning shoes! :) you looked 17-18ish sa pixie haircut mo sarah <3