What I Wore Today: Suesh

top - glamour studio, skater skirt - Sarah Tirona, shoes- Jessica Simpson Dany, bag CMG

I was one of four bloggers chosen by One Hyundai Club to attend a special make-up course at Suesh last weekend. This is what I wore. 

The worskhop was such a lovely experience. I even received a certificate and the whole shebang which now gives me more confidence to actually experiment with different shades of eyeshadow and techniques. It's beginning to feel like an addiction itch and I've been spending my days scouring the net for a professional make-up brush set :P

I'll share some tips that I learned from my class last weekend plus a photo how-to and a Suesh virtual tour on my next post.

In the meantime...




Please don't forget to check out my feature + picks in the Multiply Marketplace and Chicify.






Comments

Mary Ann said…
the skirt is the perfect shade!lovely=D
Roma is Love said…
it was only last year when you told us that you're a newbie on this front. now, you're being invited for make up tutorials and stuff! Exciting! Can't wait to see your post on your make up adventure.
A N A G O N said…
Super love this sarah! Ang nautical ng colors but hindi ka nag mukhang sailor girl (unlike me, palaging sailor moon ang look hehehe)...Must be your accessories/bag/shoes! ;)
Gellie Abogado said…
I love your skirt Sarah and your bag... Akin na lang! Hahaha! :P
Gie said…
i love the skrt!forever love ko ang style mo sarah!peg na pegko!:)
Ansherina said…
Love your outfit! Comfy and I can definitely wear this to school - except for the shoes of course :))


Almira :)
numbertwohere
Great outfit! Love red and black put together, plus the animal print bag! :)

xoxo,
The Pink Margarita
ROXY said…
So gorgeous! Love it . love the whole outfit and the accessories :)) lalalove!