Galaxy Nails - Laura Mercier Twilight Polish Review

I recently received a bottle of Laura Mercier's limited edition nail polish in "Twilight" and I couldn't be more excited. I've been wanting a bottle of this since I saw a sneekpeak on Jeffrey Tasker's fingernails last year.
It is hard to accurately capture how vibrant and shimmery  it's color is through photographs but it is truly gorgeous in person.

A purple base with gold speckles which gives the impression of the night sky, hence the title, "Galaxy Nails".
Application - Laura Mercier's nail lacquers are fast drying polishes that are easy to apply. My nails were dry within 5 minutes of application. A dream come true since I always tend to botch up my nails even before leaving the nail salon! It's also quite tough and doesn't chip easily.

source
Overall, I would have to say that I definitely love it and it is probably one of my favorite polishes ever. Once applied, it makes your hands look really clean and pretty. I love polishes that have that effect. Some have the tendency to make hands look tired and dark but definitely not this one.


Laura Mercier Twilight Polish is available in all Laura Mercier boutiques and Rustan's Department Stores.





Please don't forget to check out my feature + picks in the Multiply Marketplace and Chicify.





Comments

love the colour! very nice!
lovely greets
maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita
Unknown said…
Your nails look like mine :P
Gellie Abogado said…
The color actually looks good on you for sure Sarah! Kasing fierce mo! :)