What I Wore Today: Pleated Leather Skirt






army green leather circle skirt street style fashion

Just a quick outfit post. The recent holidays + flu have gotten me majorly slacking on a lot of things. Today, I start gaining my momentum back.

I just want to thank everyone who joined the Paisley Clothing giveaway. Thanks to all of you, Paisley was able to supersede their 1000 followers goal on FB! I will be tallying the entries within the day and hopefully, I'll be able to announce a winner by the end of the day so stay tuned. :)

mod inspired outfit: top from mossimo, leather skirt from iCandy, socks from SM, jeffrey campbell litas, f21 jacket


Comments

Mary Ann said…
ang Sexy naman=) Saw almost the same skirt from Kookie B's blog, ^^, wish I can pull off wearing this skirt too=)
Unknown said…
ang ganda ng skirt :)
Unknown said…
kung magkasakit ako at ganito ako ka fasyon, i wouldnt mind! haha.
Myrted said…
Great outfit Sarah! :D

xoxo,
LoveSkinBest
thestyleflux said…
That skirt looks amazing, love it!

Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Apple said…
wow you are so pretty. parang di galing sa sakit.
Yna Amores said…
Super love the skirt!
Mar said…
Love the leather skirt Sarah, you always look so posh and trendy! Can I just say that your outfit selections are inspiring! - Mar
Unknown said…
You look gorgeous, I love the colour of your skirt. Inspiring outfit :).

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com
Nadine Natalin said…
I love love love your leather skirt :|
Gellie Abogado said…
Skirt looks gorgeous Sarah! :)
Love your outfit and the lipstick on you, Sarah! ♥ So beautiful!!

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com
Love your outfit! You look gorgeous dear! :)

Nix
You look awesome! I have never seen a green pleated leather skirt before. It's amazing! You look great. Glad you're feeling better! ((HUG))
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
Issa said…
nice outfit! sana makapagsuot din ako ng ganyang skirt... :)
i love the look better on the second picture (without the jacket). it really made the skirt standout. fabulous getup! i just thought it was a flowy skirt, i would've thought it's leather!
cryskay said…
love the skirt! xx
WICKERMOSS said…
hope you're well na sis~ xox
Anonymous said…
your skirt! GORGEOUS!

Ninin
www.thetwomissfits.com
Chyrel Gomez said…
bet ko talaga iyong JC's mo! XD