Chickflick Private Sale

This afternoon, I made it a point to make time and drop by the State Condo along Ortigas for Chickflick's private sale. It was every fashionista/recessionista's dream!

I seriously got a headache trying to decide which pairs to take home with me! If only I had all the money in the world!

Pax and I had a hoot trying on all the different new styles for this season, . All new arrivals were at 20% off giving an average shoe price of just P1300 while old styles were at 30% off!!! Flats were being sold for only P400 a pair!

Here are some pics from this afternoon:

Before I stop chatting away, just want to remind you all about my ongoing birthday giveaway series. Just click on the appropriate links on my right rail. Good luck and enjoy the pics! :)

Ps. Can you guess which pairs found a new home in my cabinet? ;)

Comments

D said…
I'M SO SAD!!! Didn't get to go... I was planning too until an emergency came up. Huhuhu. Wanted to hoard shoes so badly! :(
Unknown said…
So many great items! WOW!
Jasmine said…
ahhhhhh SALES , shoes ! clothes ! and all the owl pendants and ear rings makes me go GAGA

Soooo awesome !!!!
Woah!! Gorgeous items from Chick Flick!! ♥♥ Love their shoes and the huge owl pendants. I WAAANT!!!!

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com
cryskay said…
LOVE the black & silver wedges. xx
mestizay said…
i want the animal print+pink litas!
Cat said…
Oh good God! Those are beautiful stuuuff! :(( I want!


♥ Cat
www.sinosicat.com

PS. Hey! Join my first giveaway! CLICK ME! :)
Katie said…
Yep, super inspiring footwear choices :-)
Noelle Chantal said…
Wow, soo many gorgeous pieces!!! :) love those shoes!!
Anonymous said…
O MY GOLLY>>> waah SHOES!!!. :D
ROXY said…
i want all the shoes :| ooooh my ! chick flick store is AWESOME :))

thebabyrebel.blogspot.com
Mica said…
love the shoes!!!
biang said…
those shoes are to die for!

I always like to meet bloggers from the Philippines. You can check out my blog here: http://silentstandout.blogspot.com/

followed you btw :D