What I Wore Today: Fish Tail Skirt
I'm so sorry about the awful quality of the photos, Dennis is having a problem with the settings of the Nikon... working on it, pictures should be better in my next post. Anyway...
I wore this to the Fashion Palooza event/bazaar thing in Rockwell last weekend. It was a last minute thing since I was lazy the entire day. Dropped by around 6pm but I am really glad I did. Found a lot of awesome stuff. Will share my loot in a different post.
Back to the fashion, the name of this type of skirt silhouette this season is really confusing me. Do you call it a Mullet skirt or a Fish tail skirt, or is there a totally different name for it that I'm not aware of? Anyone care to enlighten me? :)
Regardless of the name, I really like the shape. Hope you're all having a nice day so far. There's another storm coming so I hope you all stay safe and dry. Got tons of work to finish but I'm planning to hit the sack right after. Night!
***KTPD blazer, Ziggy Stardust Shirt, Topshop belt, Anagon SLithers necklace, Aldo shoes, Mikka Padua Clutch, DIY maxi converted to a fish tail skirt



Comments
-anne-
http://anneholica.blogspot.com
Oh and btw, I e-mailed you regarding my giveaway! Congrats! :)
Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
AND THIS POST IS REALLY INTERESTING...IT INSPIRE US!!! :) :)
FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? :) I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG....
http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com
XOXOXO
katslovefashion.blogspot.com
And the bag is cute too
Rianna xxx
-Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
Don't miss: The New BODY by Burberry Giveaway
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Enter My Perfect for Bloggers Giveaway!