What I Wore Today: Fall Hat + Brogues









Still under the weather. I'm beginning to think that these are actually withdrawal symptoms. I haven't touched a cigarette in almost 2 weeks! :D
Here's what I've been feeling, first chills, then fever, then colds and a cough plus some bouts of light-headedness. Also a little emotional, although it could also be PMS since it's about that time of the month. Things just get a lot more complicated with women :P

Anyway...I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase this hat but I bought it along with my favorite suede skirt and my favorite aviator jacket recently at Forever 21. I already have a black hat, my old favorite Freddy Kreuger hat from Topman. I was really looking for a Pendleton because I realized that floppy hats don't really suit me that much because of my height. But I ended up going home with this. There weren't any Pendletons in sight. *sigh* Oh well, it's just a hat :)

Where you all off to for the holidays? I'm just staying in Manila and hoping it will be empty for the long weekends ahead. I just want to relax, take it slow and appreciate every single movement I make to make the days last longer. Lately, they just seem to fleet by without me noticing.

I missed another event today because of a work meeting, seems like it's been happening real often lately and I really feel like I'm missing out :( Hope I make it to this Friday and Saturday's shows at PFW.

ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a pretty outfit, especially loving the colour of your blazer.

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com
Nadine Natalin said…
Love your outfit esp your shorts :) && get well soon dont worry you'll get used to it.
Megann Monday said…
My eyes were drawn to your shorts! Is it leather or something? :) Hope to meet you during PFW! I'm going tomorrow (Friday) for Oxygen. :)

♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
Reanaclaire said…
hello..coming by for the first time.. nice blog here..hope you can drop me an email in regarding to some paid reviews.. thanks!

reanact@gmail.com
thestyleflux said…
Love your blazer!


Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Lush Allure said…
Loving the colour of the blazar
http://englishdollwithalipstickface.blogspot.com/
Janelle said…
you're so cute here - like a highschool kid :)
Aki No Yuutsu said…
I love those colorful shoes!
great combo. those pradas look great on you.
Hoping you feel better soon. If things persist, go to the doctor. They can usually remedy it. Love that jacket, shorts and hat. You're too cute! Have a great weekend! ((HUG))
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
Yara Simón said…
Those brogues are taking over.
Katie said…
Those shoes are wonderful!
Unknown said…
one of my fave outfits from you!
Chyrel Gomez said…
I adore the red blazer and it goes along so well with the hat. Just knew you quit smoking and how are you coping so far?

I hope you're feeling all better now. :)