What I Wore Today: DIY Leopard Shorts
blazer by KTPD, brogues from summersault, Bench Envi shirt, DIY leopard shorts
Today was a hell of a day!
First, the bad news...
As you all know I have been very busy with work, but aside from work, I still have things to do around the house and maxi skirt orders plus some other DIY orders to finish. Needless to say, with a 5 year old daughter and a full schedule, I am always pressed for time.
Today was exactly the same. I was asked to model for Jeffrey Tasker and Laura Mercier today at 1pm but before I could get ready for that event, I still had some packages to ship, chores to finish, slight alterations on my outfit for that day and business cards to cut...and that's when I sliced my thumb, right through the nail and straight to the skin beneath it with the heavy blade of the paper cutter. I almost fainted with the pain! It still hurts terribly and I will be "thumbless" from an x number of days starting today.
Second, Dennis accidentally erased all the photos on the Nikon. That's like a week's worth of blog posts :(
Good news....
I got made up by Jeffrey Tasker today who is also responsible for some of the looks on Sex and the City, Oprah, Vogue, Nylon, New York Fashion Week and a lot more. It was quite an experience modelling for Laura Mercier even just for an afternoon! I will make a detailed post on it. Just waiting for the photos to arrive :)
And also, there's my giveaway with Paisley!

Don't forget to join my giveaway! Click on link at my right rail to enter :)



Comments
get well with your thumb, hope that it will heal faster.
Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
<3Meghan
[oomph.]
You're Invited: fall in love with mark.
Thumbless or not, your outfit is super super cute! I love those leopard shorts and I've been eyeing something like what you're wearing at Rome .... with more color though :)
Again I have to say, take care of your thumb!
great giveaway!!!
♥ allister bee blog