What I Wore Today: Sexy Back





dress from Summersault


I wore this to the dinner we had at Mango Tree Bistro. Recently, I've been drawn to interesting backs like this one and the one I wore to the Mango Fashion Show. I prefer flaunting my back rather than my front. It gives me a sense of understated sexy and I prefer that than letting it all hang out :P

Work is really crazy this week so please bear with me. I am struggling to survive and make it through. It's the weekend but I still have a ton of stuff to finish. I hope I get done by this afternoon so I can have the night off for a change.

Take care everyone, enjoy your Saturday! :)

Join my new giveaway! A $40 digital scrapbooking/photobook kit from:



Comments

Myrted said…
Sexy back!!! Woot! Love it so much Ms. Sarah. :D Keep those sexy outfits coming, really love it on you. :)

xoxo,
LoveSkinBest
Brie M said…
SEXYYYYYYY! :D You look so classy and elegant!

xo,
brietachiquita.blogspot.com
Maria said…
sexy punk!
cool. :)

xooxoo
http://philiphiniana.blogspot.com/
sugar sugar said…
looking great! :) i love your outfit dear! <3
oomph. said…
haute hot!! i totally agree...backs are so much more sexy in my opinion! you look great!

[oomph.]
Really sexy back!;) Great look, fab shoes, pretty smile!:)
kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)
sugarhoneybaby said…
Sexy dress!
You look great:)
mikenbecca said…
Super sexy, nice details on the back! Nice shoes too!
I love the dress - definitely understated but very sexy!

-Nix-
Unknown said…
yay more of this sexy :p
lawyerdoll said…
Wow... sexay! You look edgy and gorgeous
Marie said…
Sexy without overdoing it - I love it!


Dirty Pink Cardigan

:D
Eli said…
Wow the back is so beautiful!! Hope you're hanging in there, I feel your pain. I've been so busy it's driving me crazy, I need more hours in the day!
Jana Lopez said…
I love this outfit! I like what you said about being drawn to interesting backs. I tried on a dress for my prenup just yesterday that had a very revealing back. I loved the way i didn't have to worry about bending down because the front was asymmetrical and i didn't have to keep covering my chest area. And I totally agree...it's still really sexy without being too flirty or revealing :D
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
the back details are love!:)
Gellie Abogado said…
sexy back and sexy shoes, sarah! :)
thestyleflux said…
Really love your sexy black dress, especially the back detail

xx Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Chyrel Gomez said…
I have to repeat the first comment, SEXY BACK! Haha! And with those Lita's = epic win! :)
Shasie said…
Oooh I love the back of this dress!
Shasie of Live Life in Style