What I Wore Today: The Repeater
My new favorite clutch from Mphosis, got it at 50% off. Only P500! :) It comes with this board type thing to make it look structured but you can take it out, which I did cause I prefer it floppy.
And yes I am a shameless outfit repeater, in consecutive posts! I was just so lazy yesterday, I couldn't be bothered. My jacket was still hanging outside my closet from the night before so I just put it on with my white Topshop cotton tee which has made numerous appearances on this blog. I was already wearing the shorts at home so no need to change that :P
Anyway, we just had a quick dinner at Barrio Fiesta cause Nikola wanted Sinigang. Guys, you gotta try their Binagoongan. It is sooo good! It has roasted eggplant. My favorite :P
Good news though, I took my outfit shot today with our good old Nikon DSLR again. So expect better photos tomorrow, same background though! :P
PS. Please check my fanpage. Posted some Job Opportunities there. Looking for interns too :)


Comments
Thanks for your comment on my blog ;)
http://blackfashionbird.blogspot.com/
btw, will be posting some pics wearing the top from you! first online win ever. :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Save your pennies for that Lumix! It's totally worth it :D
http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com/
-Nix-
Carla
redpunzel-carla.blogspot.com
i bought a clutch too the other day after seeing some other bloggers using it but not to my liking i find it hard to carry lol esp when i am carrying my camera
anyway girl , Lumix is pricey but i heard its a good one. I have saved up for almost 2 years to get my Olympus :)
with love,
jasmine