







I didn't mean for the title of this post to be overly dramatic. It's just that I fell in love, once again, with these babies! They are the Curl Platforms by LD Tuttle and I find them absolutely perfect! ...except maybe for the price tag? You can get these babies for $686 at Shopbop.
Has anyone spotted a Korean knock-off of this yet? :P Let me know :))
Have a nice day y'all! And don't forget to....
Join my new giveaway! A $40 digital scrapbooking/photobook kit from:

Comments
x
i don't think i can ever walk properly in them lol i can never walk in anything beside flats
and I am truly sorry it took me forever to drop by as i was away from my blog for a really really long time
but i've decided to come back and make more new friends
I am Jasmine , thanks for the comment u left me in my older post
pleasure knowing u xx
[oomph.]
Blogaversary Giveaway
Thanks for your comment on my blog!
http://blackfashionbird.blogspot.com/
VENUS AT HER MIRROR
VENUS ON FACEBOOK
anyway, nice boots! if only i can wear heels na ulit. my knee injury is stopping me. hopefully soon i can na. ;)
about your question pala regarding face powder, do u prefer pressed or loose ba? para i can give the right recommendation. high end or low end? ;)
Travel in Style
Vote for me on Facebook and help me to win the Sacha Shoes contest
xo
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/
Kaye (http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com)