A Paisley Surprise: Woven Danish Loafers ++++

Almost nothing beats the feeling of arriving home after a tiring day and finding a beautifully wrapped package, or in this case, packages, just waiting for you to open them and discover the wonderful surprises inside!

Your heart skips a bit with every rip of the scotch tape and it all together momentarily stops beating as you inhale a whiff of that new bag/shoe smell that we've all come to love and appreciate. <3

This is exactly how I felt, when I got home a few days ago and found this wonderful polka-dot package waiting for me from Paisley Clothing.

First up, these beautiful woven, danish style loafers. They are the most beautiful pair of loafers I have ever laid my eyes on! I hardly wear flats anymore because I am quite vertically challenged and they make me feel extra tiny, but these are just too perfect to pass up...and comfy too!

"When I fall in love with a pair of flats, they have to be extra special....and these truly are."


Up next are what I now call my "Momma Bag" and my "Tidy Bag":
My tidy bag is like a beautiful cross between a satchel and an Hermes Kelly. It is a perfect size, color and shape...also comes with a shoulder strap! :)
What I extremely love about this bag is that it's really roomy without feeling and looking bulky. It has enough space to fit my wristlet (wallet), medium sized cosmetic case, cellphone, lotion, keys, ballpens, etc. (I think I'll do a "what's in my bag" post soon. You want? :)

Plus, because of its structured shape, everything stays in its place. I have stopped digging into my purse endlessly just trying to look for my keys or lipgloss. Now everything is at my reach, much less stressful.

My "Momma Bag" is this great big classy carry-all which can literally well, carry all! It makes a perfect baby bag, work bag, beach bag, overnight bag, shopping bag, gym bag, it can possibly take on the role of almost all the kinds of bags you can imagine except maybe an evening bag :P

It also really helps that it looks effortlessly chic! Right now I use it to carry my files and my daughter's stuff but I can already imagine myself slinging this bag over my shoulder with a giant floppy hat in the summer at the beach.
I really love the new direction Paisley's going in and I'm happy that they finally decided to design and manufacture their own bags and shoes. You can tell that a lot of thought and care was put into each design. The quality is also quite commendable. Excellent materials and craftsmanship.
I didn't go on and on about all the free and wonderful stuff I got just to get you jealous, I did it to build up the desire and excitement for this surprise!!! :)
What I didn't mention was that inside those two gigantic polka-dot packages, were 4 items, not just the 3 I mentioned and went on and on about, above. Inside this sealed 4th package is mine and Paisley's surprise for one of you lucky readers because we love you! :)

Wanna know what's inside? Stay tuned. <3



ENDING SOON, ENDING SOON!!!
Join my ongoing giveaway! A $40 digital scrapbooking/photobook kit from:


Comments

A N A G O N said…
Lakas maka suspense!!! Grabe i live flats and big bags!!! Cool store!:D
hahahaha, na miss ko mag blog sarap lang mang bitin, karinyo brutal! :P
ghoent said…
oooh cute bag! at, spell bitin nga! haha exciting! =)
Dana Fox said…
oOOoo a mystery package!
great new things!!
xo dana
thewonderforest.com
Marie said…
That's a fantastic purse! I finally got a new everyday purse because my old one was dying...



Dirty Pink Cardigan

:D
thestyleflux said…
Wow great items!


xx Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Ana Maria said…
I loooove the polkadot packaging <3 I love this entry. Exactly how I feel whenever I see a package <3
Chyrel Gomez said…
Why do I sense a big give-away? :0

Love the bags!
Unknown said…
These bags are really cute! Especially the smaller one! :)



xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE
LOVING those bags!!!:)
kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)
Hollie said…
love your navy blue bag!
joei ♥ said…
I want to know what's inside! ;)

www.joeiandme.com
Those loafers are gorgeous! I´m vertically challenged too but nothing will stop me from wearing flats most of the time. They´re just too comfy to pass off.
I love the "tidy" bag!

http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com
beryl said…
i love those shoes! so cute

xx, theemeraldsun.blogspot.com
logo Design said…
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Plz reply back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know wheere u got this from. thanks

Logo Designs