What I Wore Today: Wide Leg Pants
Just a quick outfit post before I watch a movie. Wore this a few days ago ...forgot where I went to and what I did already :S
I'm so happy I finally found this on video. The reviews say it isn't that great but I'm a big Ginsberg fan and I have had so much trouble finding this book...(I've been searching for over 3 years), so this will have to suffice for now.
I'm so happy I finally found this on video. The reviews say it isn't that great but I'm a big Ginsberg fan and I have had so much trouble finding this book...(I've been searching for over 3 years), so this will have to suffice for now.

Have a good night everyone, sweet dreams! :)

Comments
♥ The Niknok Style
xoxo
Stella
-Nix-
Blog awards for you! :)
http://beauteauparadis.blogspot.com/2011/08/yay-for-blog-awards.html
Nina
Notes She Wrote
Shasie of Live Life in Style