What I Wore Today: Round Tagaytay

Decided to take a short trip to Tagaytay during the long weekend....

with a stop-over at Italliani's Nuvalli for a late lunch




we never anticipated the amount of traffic we had to endure. seems like the rest of the metro had the same idea as us. decided to snap some photos along the way...


dark skies all day...with on and off rain

lookie, my TOPS payong! haha :)


these are DELICIOUS!
mochiko






leather jacket from ebay, scarf from greenhills, DIY maxi skirt (email me for orders;check my FB fanpage for swatches and ordering information)

How'd you guys spend your vacation? :)

I'll be announcing the Thriftshop Girl winners in a coule days. Just really, really busy. Gotta finish some things first. I have a new giveaway in a couple days so stay tuned!

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
love this family day post :) cute maxi! you really make nice ones :)
Tamina said…
nice photographs :-) love your leather jacket

xx
fashionjudy.blogspot.com
Myrted said…
Looks like you had a great time in Tagaytay. Your baby girl is so adorable!!! I want to pinch her cheeks. :) This post makes me want to go to Tagaytay too!
xoxo,
LoveSkinBest
Fire Lake Grill is among my top 3 favorite restaurants in Tagaytay, great great food! I love what you're wearing too :)
Ramona said…
Oh, how wonderful spent time. You all look so lovely.
Your skirt is gorgeous. Well done darling.

xoxo Ra
Bonnie said…
Awwww, I love the skirt!!!! What a great time. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
aww how lovely! I went to Nuvali and Greenfield as well after my Laiya weekend! You're daughter is the cutest!!

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/
looks like a super fun vacation! I totally LOVE your scarf!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights
Nikki said…
Really great photo's!Your leather jacket is so pretty!
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog:)

xx
Loving the leather jacket! And yes, Tagaytay is always traffic during long weekends. But the restos are terrific there though. :)

-Nix-
mandeep said…
gud..for the information about
Günstige Karneval Costume
ideas for Carnival is all about
fantasy and the Costume ideas for Carnival of Portugese
take extraordinary steps to ensure this.
Chyrel Gomez said…
love the new blog header and hurray for bigger photos! saw your album in facebook and your daughter is just the cutest! beautiful family you got, sarah! :)
Gellie Abogado said…
very comfy-looking outfit and love the bag! :D


much love,
www.gelleesh.com
A, J and S said…
I love your leather jacket it is so cute! It looks so good with your skull scarf.

http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/
very nice pictures...and the food!! mmyhh yumm... thank you for visiting my blog :)