What I Wore Today: Get Up




I wore this "get up" last Thursday when I was invited by Golden ABC (the company behind Penshoppe, Regatta, Forme, Memo, Oxygen, Tyler and Red Logo) to the launch of their latest advocacy campaign called Get Up at the Museum Cafe in Greenbelt.

I will write an in-depth article on Get Up in my next post. In the meantime, you can visit their website to learn more about this latest charity effort by Golden ABC.


Watch the video, you'll find a surprise :P

Heading to Tagaytay with my family today for some lunch. Hope you guys have a great long weekend too!

Comments

Unknown said…
you were in that Get Up video. I was shocked to see you there :D I love your pants and the combination with the long sleeveless cardigan

-jean
Myrted said…
Very Stunning!!! :) Pretty pretty pants. Lovet.
xoxo,
LoveSkinBest
Unknown said…
Love everything, Sarah!!! :))
Rae said…
I love the look, the scarf, the pants, everything.

I'm not sure from the photos but I love the matchy matchy lipstick and shoes!
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
love your accessories and pants!:)
Shybiker said…
Cool pants. Great shoes.
Mars said…
This is a very cool outfit. Very hip. Love everything specially the shoes!
Mars of fashion insouciance
Join my giveaway! I am giving away two chic items from Giordano!
Anupriya DG said…
Like the contrast colors of the scarf & the shoes.......cool pants too! :)
Shasie said…
love that blue scarf!
Shasie of Live Life in Style
Gellie Abogado said…
arbor sa wedges pwede? :P

-Gelleesh