What I Wore Today: Built To Eat



summersault linen polo, dorothy perkins wide leg, accessorize bag, oro nero shoes
When I was younger, I used to go to Racks all the time with my family, usually for Sunday dinner. However, since the restaurant boom these past few years, there are just so many new places to try that you sometimes tend to forget the old favorites. A few days ago, during an insatiable craving for ribs, we decided to give Racks a try again. Still the same, hasn't changed since the 90's.

Whenever we go out on an "eating expedition", I also make it a point to wear loose clothing. Hence the outfit. :)

Only a few days left 'til the Thriftshop Girl giveaway ends! Join HERE. Good luck everyone!

Comments

Chyrel Gomez said…
hahaha! i love the eating expedition! i tend to wear clothes that are too fitting when i eat out but i'll try to wear anything loose the next time.

love your top, btw.
Anonymous said…
As always, I love that bag! It's perfect with this lovely neutral outfit and your low-key dinner!
Anupriya DG said…
The more I see your Accessorize bag...the more I fall in love with it! <3
oomph. said…
haha, i wear big dresses for eating! i love to re-visit old places, too...and it's a bonus when they are just as you remember.

[oomph.]