What I Wore Today: Aly Borromeo
Several days ago, we decided to have lunch in Megamall before taking Nikola to school. This is what I wore:

Before I go on, I feel the need to add a bit of "ugly" to this post because I'm sure most of you girls will be pissing your pants by the time I reach the end. :P

Okay, enough with the the nonsense, I just thought it was too good not to share. Anyway, here's the icing on the cake:
He's huge...I mean tall! :P And he seriously made me feel like a high school coed all over again. He's all the hot you can imagine and more, it also helps that I have always been a huge football fan and he's a good footballer :)

ilaya kimono
topshop shirt
kenneth cole belt
pink manila shorts
prada backpack
JC Lita's
These Lita's have been such a god-sent to me through all these storms lately.
Before I go on, I feel the need to add a bit of "ugly" to this post because I'm sure most of you girls will be pissing your pants by the time I reach the end. :P
Say hello to the ugliest toys I've ever laid my eyes on:
Would anyone seriously part with their cash for this? He doesn't even fall in the "it's so ugly it's cute" category, or does he??? :))

As if that wasn't enough, meet his girlfriend and watch her rock her red fur bolero :P
Okay, enough with the the nonsense, I just thought it was too good not to share. Anyway, here's the icing on the cake:![]() |
| aly borromeo |
Okay, I'll leave you guys to marinate in all your green envy. Just kidding :P Have a great day ladies! Don't forget to join my Thriftshop Girl giveaway! Good Luck :)


Comments
By the way Miss S., the hole of the dress is at the back part almost at the butt/lower hips area, ^^
xo
francesca
xx Love & Aloha
-Nix-
xxx London
ps: you can still join our giveaway
http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com
btw, these toys are really creepy;p xx
http://disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com/
www.northernstyle.blog.com