Shoes Again?
Yes, I've been thinking about getting these for quite some time now...
I really like it but I'm not sure if it's really my style. It might just end up gathering dust in my shoe cabinet...But then, there's also these....What do you guys think?
However, my heart really aches for him:
Since I was a child, I've always wanted a pekingese but the opportunity never presented itself. The longing never went away. One day, I will bring you home and spoil you to death!!!
However, my heart really aches for him:
Since I was a child, I've always wanted a pekingese but the opportunity never presented itself. The longing never went away. One day, I will bring you home and spoil you to death!!!Anyone want to give me one? ;P
Thanks, Good Luck!

Comments
Love Christine ♥
xx, nix
btw, this dog is sooo cute! <3
xoxo
http://disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!
Loves,
Rowan
www.redreidinghood.com
Maybe if I decide to breed Kobe then I can give you a Pekingese. Lol. :) They're cute and absolutely adorable!