What I Wore Today: Sparrows

This is the only thing I ever bought from ukay (thrift store) that I actually like and when I bought it, it looked as if it was never worn. When I go to thrift stores, I usually end up with a ton of things I realize, I don't actually like, when I get home. But this is my diamond in the rough.

This was my outfit to go to the bank during the storm. I was so worried about my suede Lita's getting wet even after spraying them with a "Suede Protector", so yesterday, I found a practical solution which I will disclose tomorrow ;)

I finally switched to Sky Broadband from Sun Broadband about a month ago. I'm really loving the speed that Sky provides however, on the downside, I loose my internet during storms :S So if you're wondering why I'm not as visible on your blog, that's the reason.

On a different note, I'm having a HUGE CLOSET SALE on my FB Page in the next few days. I just have to finish cropping the photos and stuff. Up for grabs are shoes that I have never worn or worn only once, some bags and clothes that I will be selling way cheap (My closet is currently out of control and I need to organize real bad). Watch out for that, all you have to do is "Like" my FB page as seen on the right rail and watch out for my announcement or check out my photos there :)

See You, Have A Nice Sunday! :)

Comments

D said…
I really like the top. :) Can't wait for the sale!!! Yay! :)
Unknown said…
oh wow, a closet sale! and hmmm, youre making me curious about that 'practical solution'
krissy ♥ said…
Oh, that's a really pretty top nga, love your outfit! Perfect pa rin despite the bad weather :)
i love the shirt and necklace. very cute :}

-robots in trouble
love the shoes Ms. Sarah!!!i miss dropping by your blog,been busy with school :P
Michelle said…
I absolutely love the top!! :-)
oomph. said…
cute top. i wanted one of those "animal" prints, and still haven't found one here that i love!

rockoomph.blogspot.com
ninasayshello said…
simple yet chic as usual! :)
Chyrel Gomez said…
love the shorts and i already liked your fb page. i'm somehow excited for that closet sale. your blog is really growing! :)

congrats!
Smolder Me said…
sexey! did you say sale?! excited much! liked FB page..
Roxanne said…
looking great as always, I'm sure your closet sale will be a lot of fun :)

http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/
Meream said…
I am having long cardigan-envy :)
Flo said…
cute outfit, love the blue colors

check out my new post !

www.fantailflo.com
Anupriya DG said…
Like the long cardi......& the pendant looks quite interesting! :)
Anonymous said…
Lovely top and shoes!!!! :D
I follow you! If you want, visit my blog
www.thegiuliasbag.com
Follow me back? I will be happy! ^.^
Ria said…
Love sparrow prints :) great outfit and I've like you on FaceBook now. Can't wait for the sale xoxo
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Still drooling over those shoes!:) Love the cover up too! always effortless chic!
em.me.ma said…
awesome shoes :)
Juanita said…
What a fun and quirky bird pattern!
Anonymous said…
love the short with the long cardi

glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
I love the top and your ankle boots!
Shopgirl Jen said…
the shoes is love!! love your outfit too! :)
Janelle Moran said…
i am in love with the shoes...
how do i look for ur fb page?
lawyerdoll said…
I really love this top... the birds look like they are flying around you!