What I Wore Today; Orange

Sorry, not the best of outfits today. I was really frazzled and in a hurry to squeeze in a trip to Megamall in the morning before taking Nikola to school. I couldn't think of what to wear because my mind was zeroed in on one thought and one thought only. You all probably know what that thought was! LOL :)
Oh, and I haven't been able to pick up the ton of laundry from the laundromat yet which I'm hoping I can do today. There's the elephant:

And without further adeaux ....
Thank you for helping me make the decision guys! Really appreciate it and very happy with my final decision. No regrets. :)
On to other news, the reason why I had to rush everything in the morning was because the sewing machine repairman was coming in the afternoon. The belt on my sewing machine was finally replaced and now it works like a dream. He oiled it too. I forgot how quiet it was supposed to be. It was sounding like a jeepney already. LOL :) So, I am accepting orders for maxi skirts (P900) and turbans (P280) again! Same swatches apply for both. Please just click on the photo at the right rail for more details. Thanks guys! Have a nice day! :)

Comments

Chyrel Gomez said…
love every piece of item on this post. the flaming red shorts, the shoes, and of course the lita's! XD
Mxx said…
Lovely outfit. I love the orange shorts ---
Michelle said…
When I read "orange" in the title, what went through my head was a bright orange shirt with a giant P on the front!

LOL Cute outfit nonetheless and good to hear you got your shoe! :-)
excSHOESme said…
nice! i got my foxys yesterday too :)
DeBi said…
it is still cute... :)
Kori said…
Loving your outfit! Not only is it Fashion Friday tomorrow, but my fabulous giveaway ends! Hope you can link up and enter to win! Have a great night sweetie! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com
www.koridonahue.com
Valerie said…
Yay, you picked the taupe!! Love that! xx
Love the orange and cream outfit.
The JC's are going to be hot. I so want to get a pair can't decide on the way too many options though!
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
Kookie B. said…
Lurve the outfit, Sarah! Casual yet still so chic!

Where can I see samples of your turbans?
@kookie: thanks, I'll FB you :)
offline said…
hey sweety :) fell in love with your style !! great blog and shoes *_*
following you =D

HUGS from germany

gardagens.blogspot.com
CUP OF COUPLE said…
love your necklace!!


G
Shopgirl Jen said…
love the shoes! can't wait to see you how you will rock it! :)

shopgirljen.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
i love your outfit.
It's great.
Xx Liefs
Despina said…
thanks so much!
i love your shorts and shoes!
u look so fashionable :)
Juanita said…
Your necklace is fabulous!
Anonymous said…
That's such an adorable look! I'm glad they fixed your sewing machine! :)
Jadore-Fashion said…
Love the JC and cute outfit!

xoxo
Stella

http://www.jadore-fashion.com/
mestizay said…
ooh i love the shoes babe!
turbans? can i please see some samples! so interested!haha


http://mestizay.blogspot.com/
lav said…
outstanding shorts! nice :D
sugar sugar said…
will be looking forward to an OOTD with your new shoes! :)

the elephant necklace is such a cutie and i love your bright shorts! ;)
belle said…
Well hello there fellow Lita Lover! Too bad we missed each other in Mega. I would have loved to share the excitement with someone!!!

anyhows, I think your outfit is nice. nice shoes too!
Thankyou so much for your very kind comments. I am sorry to be only replying now. I think you look AMAZING in those orange shorts, if only I could wear them ...sigh! Have a wonderful weekend, love Linda x
i asked my mom-in law if she can just give me her sewing machine and she said yes. so, here i am starting from nothing, i don't even know the basic of sewing. any lesson to share? heheh you're my inspiration and you're so lucky,very talented ka girl! happy weekend!
Rizza Lana said…
cute cute orange shorts and those JC's *drools* haha
Toni Rose said…
Even if that's a rush outfit, I love it! :) love your top and those shorts too!
Unknown said…
LOVE the outfit...that's a rush??? wow
Jai said…
Love your outfit! Sooooo pretty!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and thank you for your kind words. :)

- Jai
Unknown said…
awesome new shoes!!! *envy*
Anonymous said…
JC Lita! Oh I love your breezy bf top! Where'd you get it? This outfitey post is one of my faves :)