Katherine Hepburn Style: Color Block Maxi

Wore this to a dinner in HEAT a few days ago. I believe this would be a better interpretation of Katherine Hepburn's style.

I am wearing all my favorites in this post, my favorite orange maxi skirt which you can now order from me :), my julia louie aldos, mum's vintage clutch, and the blazer I bought from Rosanna ( thank you so much dear, it's getting a lot of mileage from me)!

I have been busy these past few days working on maxi skirt orders and some for myself. Really excited about a Missoni inspired skirt that I just finished last night and a convertible leopard print maxi skirt I'm planning to work on after I'm done with this post.

My favorite photo of all time, I think. New FB profile pic! haha :)
I just got a whole new bunch of color swatches for the maxi skirts, if you'd like to order one for yourself, feel free to email your inquiry to eggplantchronicler@gmail.com

Thank You! Good Day :)

live green.

Comments

Michelle said…
I love your outfit!!! It's so cute! I don't think I can sport the same outfit though. =))
Anonymous said…
Oooh maxi skirt <33 i really love it! If I could wear it everyday of my life. Haha it's so comfy eh :)

and btw, nice color! :)
lala said…
love the maxi! <3

xx
Shasie said…
Love the color of the maxi dress, fun color-block

Shasie
Live Life in Style
Anonymous said…
Your maxi skirt makes you look even taller I guess :)
Aki No Yuutsu said…
great color combination!
Unknown said…
i saw this look on your facebook fan page i think. or parang may na tag na friend ko. either way it is a very very cool look. love that pop of colour:)

hope to meet you the next time im in manila!

xx
eden
Anonymous said…
Crazy about maxi dresses
good choice
Anupriya DG said…
Oooh!! Loving that cobalt & burnt orange together!
riestya said…
thank you <3

love the outfit :)
esp i love the maxi <3
looks good on you :D

riestyaap
oomph. said…
great skirt...love orange and blues together. the last picture is a good one...def good for the profile!

rockoomph.blogspot.com
Hanna said…
amazing outfit! that blazer is so fab! and love the combination of the orange and the blue!

♥
Alina said…
Beautiful look!Love the skirt and the blazer!xoxo
I like your tribute to Katherine Hepburn! Lovely outfit!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com
Love the color combination! you look so chic!
Fashion Mom said…
you look wonderful with that long skirt and the pictures are so pretty x
disco in moscow said…
awesome look, dear! xoxo

http://disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com/
Reg Rodriguez said…
love the skirt!!! excited to see the leopard skirt :)
Ashley said…
You really are chanelling Katherine Hepburn in that outfit! I love your blazer, too:) xx
paislea said…
i love the color of that skirt! it's just toooo cute!!

♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com
Fede said…
lovely outfit, are you really from manila, i've been in your country in february and it's so wonderful.
following you
@fede: hi, yes im really from manila. thank you, glad you enjoyed our country. do you have relatives here? :)
Dane said…
That outfit is gorgeous. Nothing like a maxi skirt, to dress up or down. Seriously.




www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com
www.renegadeloverrr.tumblr.com
iryn said…
I love your outfit and that blue top / blouse.The color's poppin out really good :)
Melissa said…
I'm loving this orange maxi skirt! I want one!!! :) Following...xxx

lokoandcle.blogspot.com