What I Wore Today: Floor Sweeper

Morning Peeps! I'm feeling better now, I think I was either on the verge of really getting sick or really bad PMS. Still feeling a little uncomfortable but nothing compared to a couple days ago. Slowly getting back on track :)
Back to wearing maxi's! :D I really tried my best to stay away from the for awhile cause I was beginning to feel predictable and I was also thinking that you guys were starting to get sick of me wearing them but I couldn't help it any longer. They are just the easiest to wear :P Maybe I'll make some midi variations to switch things up a bit. But I really find the floor sweeping type maxi's make me look way taller than I really am so they'll always stay close to my heart.


I'd like to congratulate Mary Angeli P. Cruz of The Curious Zealot and Hanah Kerstie Abello of Cyanide Beauty for winning the Forever21/Unilab Giveaway! Unilab will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you dear readers because I won this giveaway too for being the blog that generated the most entries. I'm such a happy camper today! Can't wait to go shopping for free :P

That's all folks, have a nice day! :)

ps. to orer maxi skirts, turbans, cami's, just click on the right rail box for more info or email eggplantchronicler@gmail.com

pps. I got a lot of emails regarding the gold kimono I was wearing two posts ago so okay, thank you for the overwhelming response. You can now order your own :) Setting up swatches for other available colors and fabrics too! Let me know if you guys have any suggestions. If you're interested to order, just email me.

Comments

Cherie said…
i love the print of your maxi! it goes so well with your JC Lita's!
danielle said…
rad skirt. rad shoes. rad rad rad :)
Unknown said…
bagay nga naman sayo ang maxi, lalo na kung suot mo ang Lita's! :)
lori said…
oh my! love the shoes! fierce!
Hannah said…
Maxi dresses are amazing!!! and i love your shoes! adorable lady :)
ghoent said…
good to know you're feeling a lot better now. and maxis really look good on you, i agree on its lengthening effect! :D
A N A G O N said…
Wow you won!! :D Ang galing talaga, congrats Sarah!!! :))
sugar sugar said…
congratulations! :) you deserve to win. ;)

i love how the maxi skirt looks on you. i never wear maxi skirts though because i don't think its something i can get away with as fab as you can. ;)
Issa said…
i love your shoes as always! congratulations on the Unilab contest! :)
Michelle Lee said…
love your shoes

your newest follower Michelle
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Love your outfit here :) you look so so adorable! Thanks for dropping by on my blog by the way!♥

crunchy cheese me
Lee Oliveira said…
Congratulations on the win and I love love this maxi dress print.

Lee
x
Yasmine said…
Wauw, I'm so in love with your beautiful skirt and shoes! X

afterFANTASIES.blogspot.com
Michelle said…
I don't think anyone will ever get tired of your maxi skirts!
Tori said…
The print on that dress is gorgeous<3
-Tori
fashiontrendsmore.blogspot.com
Don't feel bad for an addiction to maxis, they're a summer staple for all the right reasons.

I love your square-toed heels. Wow.
Unknown said…
Awesome shoes :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela
Mxx said…
Love your outfit esp the shoes!!!
ANNIE said…
chic!
love your maxi and those shoes are awesome!!!
lehappy said…
loveeee this pictures! you have great style
Shasie said…
I never tire of maxi skirts

Shasie
Live Life in Style
Anonymous said…
i love the skirt. can't wait for mine :)