Portofino Wow!

Coral lips and a vivid blue eyeliner. I was literally blown away by the beauty of these colors when I first saw the release print for this collection. This palette started my whole orange-blue love affair that you might have noticed are very evident in all my blog posts starting the beginning of the year.

This is Laura Mercier's latest offering for Spring/Summer 2011 aptly called the "Portofino Collection which is inspired by 1950's resort fashion and the awe-inspiring "Pearl of the Mediterranean" that is Portofino.
This season, the focus is on the lips and they are drenched in beautiful, vibrant colors of the crimson family while the rest of the face is made to look sun-kissed by highlighting the cheeks and brow bone with a gilded pink glow. The eyes are swept with shades of sun-washed blue and golden beige, then lined with deep blue liner that I've been dying to get my hands on since I first laid eyes on it!

Limited Edition Riviera Eye Colors - P1750
this palette contains all the must-have hues for spring
Lip Glace - P995
enhances any skin tone, hydrates and plumps for a perfect pout!
Sheer Creme Glow - P1350
provides a natural, "no make-up" glow that looks soft and illuminated
Lip Color in Coral and a limited edition shade called Sunrise - P995
The Laura Mercier Portofino collection is now available in all Rustan's Branches nationwide!

ps. for maxi skirt and turban orders, please email your inquiries to eggplantchronicler@gmail.com. Click the button on the right rail for more details.

Comments

Yna Amores said…
Wow I love the coral lipstick. have to go to Rustan's soon. My bestie uses the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and it works wonders! Just sharing :)
Anonymous said…
I love the coral lipstick too! So pretty :)
I love those colors. They totally go with my minimalist make-up style. I have just been thinking I need to purchase a coral lipstick. I am saving the color numbers you provided to try those on.
Thank you.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
Baya Casar-Sy said…
Thanks for sharing! I will buy that coral lipstick and alse the eyeshadow palette. ;)

http://zestylife-baya.blogspot.com
Smolder Me said…
i'm a fan of laura :) loving this collection! im tempted to buy!:)
Sandra said…
I love the coral lip trend for this summer. I've just bought a coral lipstick and looks so pretty. :)

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com
Michelle said…
If I was a fan of lipstick at all, I'd totally love to sport the coral lip look! :-)
Mikimoto Angel said…
Hello! Thanks for dropping by my blog.

I'm really so behind the world of cosmetics. I might try this brand next time! :-)

I'm now following you!

Much love from Mystic Nymph
sugar sugar said…
i had closed my other eye for this because it's just so tempting! thanks for sharing LOL! xD
Melle Lee said…
thanks for sharing those.. I'm looking forward on trying all of em...
Flo said…
awesome shares
:3 thanks for your last comment on my blog, it was lovely.
check out my new travel post!
www.fantailflo.com
Nastja said…
Blue and Coral look so fresh together! Thanks for stopping by ;)