What I Wore Today: Errands Style

Morning everyone! Just a simple errands outfit for you. This is what I was wearing when I missed the Jewelmer event because of some important errands I had to finish in Paranaque. Life has just been real hectic lately. I find myself always rushing to accomplish task A to Z then rushing to make it on time from point A to B. I am thankful for the opportunities but I just need time to adjust. I miss my daily "blog walks".

In this post, I am wearing wet hair, a loose top from summersault, a scarf from greenhills, ray ban aviators, topshop bell bottoms, accessorize bag, and aldo shoes.
Today I'll be judging a "Recycled and Upcycled" fashion show. I'm so excited! I can't wait to show you pictures of the event.

I'll try to tally the entries for the chicify contest tonight so I can announce the winner by tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for bearing with me! If you want frequent updates, feel free to add me on twitter.

I've yet to show you what I purchased from the Bloggers United Bazaar. I was able to score some really nice items from Kate Torralba, Bestie and Rosana Aranaz!

Have A Nice Day!

Comments

Aya said…
Looking forward to your BU haul post! :D Have fun at the fashion show :)
Unknown said…
Cute outfit for on the go! Love your scarf! :)

http://style-love.blogspot.com/
Michelle said…
Lovely outfit!! It's sooo pretty!!
sugar sugar said…
you always look stunning! lovin' the scarf. <3
Haze said…
so casual and chic! you look great!

xxo
http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/
Chyrel Gomez said…
i love this casual and comfy look. i've been looking for a good pair of pants like this one but i had no such luck. i hate fitting and looking for the perfect fit. this one reminds me so much of victoria beckham and i love that this gives enough room for the legs to breathe. :)
Mxx said…
The pants! Winner!
Manila Girl said…
Lovely scarf! :-)
Anupriya DG said…
What a pretty scarf!! Perfect for the summers.... :)
DeBi said…
love the pants!
Very cute, casual look! I love the pants! I'm also looking forward to photos from the fashion show!
Anonymous said…
You look adorable! Have a wonderful afternoon!Can't wait to see the pictures from the Recycled and Upcycled fashion show!
Take care,
Katherine said…
You look so stylish! I love that scarf :)
LivingTheVogue said…
beautiful look! nothing more classy than a navy/white combo :-)
Caro P. said…
Awesome look! Im loving every single item of it!
I'd totally wear it for errands too or college!
Big kiss!
Caro
Sarah said…
Love the outfit - very cute and summery!
x Sarah