Adam Ant + Mich Dulce Hat at Unicef Auction

This just in! Well, actually, it came in yesterday, I think but there's still time and it's still great news!

Mich Dulce has decided to donate her much coveted "Adam Ant Hat" to the unicef auction happening today!

I love it! I want it, Hope I have enough reserve cash to battle it out on ebay.ph with the rest of you guys! :)

Aside from the hat, you will also get these:
of course, the hat, signed on the back in gold by British music legend Adam Ant, the hat comes with a hand written note from both Dulce and Ant, a signed poster, a tour t-shirt from Ant’s current "The Good, The Mad and The Lovely Tour," a set of 4 badges, a wristband, and a plectrum he used at a recent gig at legendary London music venue The 100 Club.

UNICEF’s Auction for Action goes live on May 25 at www.ebay.ph/unicef. This unique online auction in partnership with Ayala Malls Greenbelt, Ebay.ph, Cibo and Cibo di M brings together works of reputable artists in art, design, furniture, fashion, jewellery and photography along with exciting experiential packages. For more information, visit the auction website or call UNICEF Philippines at +632-758-1000.


Comments

D said…
I love Mich and Adam Ant!!!! Today is the 25th but I can't access the ebay page. :(
Becky Tjandera said…
Lovely hat! Good luck! :)
Lok-Yin Lau said…
Omg I want that hat! good luck btw :D
Sweet said…
awww I really adore Mich Dulce's craft in fashion....

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest
Michelle said…
Good luck!! I hope you get the hat! :)