What I Wore Today: Don't Speak
Remember Gwen Stefani's dress in the NoDoubt video of Don't Speak? I used to love that dress back in the day. When I saw this one on the rack in the store, I immediately felt strong waves of 90's nostalgia come over me. It's an identical cut and color. The only difference is that hers was polka-dotted and mine's floral. hehe :)

It was scorching hot yesterday. As in one of the hottest of the hot days. We went out for a little while to the nearby Carlo's Pizza for lunch. After a heavy meal, we decided to stroll around a little and let the food digest a bit. During this stroll, I discovered the cutest, hidden, accessory shop but I didn't have my camera with me so no photos :( (However, I plan to go back and do an entire post of the store.) But Dennis bought me a super awesome coat of arms ring. I'll show you in a later post. :)

Okay, enough rambling about the dress's history. Another random fact though, I think this dress has strong "accessory magnet powers". Why? Read on...
It was scorching hot yesterday. As in one of the hottest of the hot days. We went out for a little while to the nearby Carlo's Pizza for lunch. After a heavy meal, we decided to stroll around a little and let the food digest a bit. During this stroll, I discovered the cutest, hidden, accessory shop but I didn't have my camera with me so no photos :( (However, I plan to go back and do an entire post of the store.) But Dennis bought me a super awesome coat of arms ring. I'll show you in a later post. :)After lunch, we decided to visit my mom for awhile. And my mom surprised me with a super cute elephant necklace with turquoise accents. It's so me! I'll show also on another post :)
I think I'll be wearing this dress once a week and wait and see what other gifts may come my way! LOL! I think it's a lucky dress and I also think that I should stop hunching my back the way I am in this photo. Makes me look matronly. Ugh!
Anyone watching The Script tonight? I got free passes so I'm gonna be there with Dennis. Gotta go do some research on their songs cause I'm not really familiar with their music.
Anyone watching The Script tonight? I got free passes so I'm gonna be there with Dennis. Gotta go do some research on their songs cause I'm not really familiar with their music.Have a great weekend! :)
LIVE GREEN.
ps. I've been getting quite a bit of email lately from my readers and I must say, I totally love reading all your letters so I hope you keep them coming. MWAH! :)

Comments
hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/
kainggit naman yung the script.
haha!
xx
http://disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. We should follow one another?
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com
i am also a fan of the script, totally love their latest album but im not a fan of concerts, haha i dont like crowded places so I dont go to concerts :P
Xoxo
Caro
http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/
x Krizia
www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com
love the look. very nice bag by the way :)
rockoomph.blogspot.com