Sunshine Award + 10 Things Tag

I really like the way this award sounds. The sunshine award...so cute, so happy!
Thanks http://albeelucky.blogspot.com/ for passing this on over to me. :)

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Write a post about it.
3. Pass it on to 12 blogs that you think really deserve it.
4. Insert the link to their blog.
5. Send them a message to tell them about it.

Tag: 10 Things I Love

Aya of Codename Aya tagged me a couple days ago. Been wanting to do this since the moment I got tagged but been so busy so I'm only able to do it now. Looks fun, here goes, in no particular order:

1.Green Indian Mangoes

2. Black Coffee


3.SHOES!... obviously


4. Marrakech, Morroco

5.Lao Tzu's Tao Teh Ching



6.Baby's Feet! most especially my daughter's fat feet :)
7. Daisies, preferably afield of them...
8. Staying Home;Eating at Home;Dennis's Homecooking
9. Crafting;Sewing;Painting
10. Organic Products <3

This was so much fun to do so I'm not really tagging anyone in particular. Any of my readers who wanna give it a try can go do it. I'd love to know all your ten things...
And the sunshine award goes to all of you too cause you fill my days with sunshine and good vibes everyday you leave your wonderful comments :)

Hope you had fun reading this, Thanks again Aya and Albee :)

Comments

Chyrel Gomez said…
don't panic, it's organic. :)

we share a common love. :)
Aya said…
Baby feet! Cute <3
GretchTM said…
What a great post! Congrats on the award! I love shoes too and organic products are great.
Roma is Love said…
green indian mangoes and bagoong! yum! it's summer already so we won't have a hard time finding these delicious treat nowadays!

i love coffee also! I don't know...even a coffee cup from a vendo machine makes me happy. I'm cheap that way. hahaha :)

sending good vibes over to you ms eggplant chronicles :) have a fruitful holy weekend.
Love the baby feet and the field of daisies. Great photo.
Congrats on the award.
I also mentioned you (but did not tag so you don't have to repeat) in my post:
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2011/04/kate-middleton-fashion-and.html
Michelle said…
LOVE number 8!!! :D
Andrea said…
congrats!


http://starlightsworld.blogspot.com/
✗✗ said…
Congratulations on your award!!
The Perpetrator said…
yay for indian mangoes!!! and i like black coffee too! :))
Lee Oliveira said…
Oh... that babe feet is so cute
Lee x
AlbeeLucky said…
I love your list of 10. Thumbs up for coffee, crafting, and home cooked meals that someone else has made (you can just taste the love that was put in).
xo-AlbeeLucky.blogspot.com
Sharon S said…
Hi there-well done on your award and lovely photos too! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend x
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Awww baby feet is love!!
said…
I love number 4! xx

www.breakmystyle.com
Neekoh said…
Every time I see photos of Marrakesh, I decide I wanna go. Thanks for re-igniting the fire.

XXo,
Neekoh