What I Wore Today: If You Like Pina Coladas
The weather lately has been getting really warm and yes, I'm wearing my Mamita's (grandma) old cami again. I just love the material, it's so soft and cool. Smells like her too even after 3 washes in the laundry.

I seriously need a haircut. My hair is getting so thick and heavy already. Also need to dye my hair. After my recent "boob scare", I discovered several strands of white hair right in front of my head! No plans of being Rogue anytime soon.

I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day yesterday. We don't really celebrate it in my country anyway but I enjoy drinking so what the hell. Good thing my best friend and life partner of more than 20 years passed by with her husband for a few drinks. We've been best friends since way before we got our first periods!



I seriously need a haircut. My hair is getting so thick and heavy already. Also need to dye my hair. After my recent "boob scare", I discovered several strands of white hair right in front of my head! No plans of being Rogue anytime soon.
mamita's cami and belt, green trousers (duh! hehe), nude sandals from cmg, rafe bag
I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day yesterday. We don't really celebrate it in my country anyway but I enjoy drinking so what the hell. Good thing my best friend and life partner of more than 20 years passed by with her husband for a few drinks. We've been best friends since way before we got our first periods!
I love her to bits!

Love my hipstamatic prints! Can't wait to get more lenses and film :)
My hangover is really bad, I just want to jump into a cold swimming pool, maybe have some pina coladas will sunbathing and listening to the song...
If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain....
Enjoy! LIVE GREEN. peace out :)

Comments
http://burningskyy.tumblr.com
BTW, You're tagged! :D
http://beautifulloft.blogspot.com/2011/03/tag-filipino-youtube-tag-second-edition.html
now following :D
Xoxo Christine
http://on.fb.me/f5G3nP
Xoxo
Caro from TheFashionImaginarium
xxx
Lovely blog, come see mine! :)
www.sabinasupernova.com
xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com {Promotional Video}
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Blogger Spotlight: Pearls and Personality
My Vintage Handbag Line
http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com
I LOOOOVE THE PINA COLADA SONG!!!♥♥♥
Thank you for your comment on my post. :)
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue
http://alabasterlover.blogspot.com/
xx
i notice that your shoe collection is growing. i'm so envious! :)
Love your style, especially the cute little bag!
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
www.dolcegabanka.blogspot.com :)