SM Haul

I never really share my hauls with you because...I don't really know why, I just don't, but I'm really excited about this one. It's too good not to share.

I never/hardly get to go to SM Megamall because sharkbite hates crowded places. Yesterday though, we were out of toilet paper, cotton and some other groceries and by some miracle, I managed to convince him to do the shopping in Megamall. I heard from my friend Lana of Hautepot that there was an ongoing shoe and bag sale and I couldn't wait to check it out.

We were there for less than an hour, I had my daughter with me but despite all that, look what I managed to buy:
  • Parisian Sandals/Boots (bot sure what they are, looks like a marriage of both) at 50% off! P649/ $15!!! They're comfy too!
  • a patent turquiose bag that can be converted into an envelope clutch for P199/ $4.50
  • cute sequined gold sandals for my daughter P300/ $7 ( this wasn't on sale, just super cheap! who needs Payless?)
  • and my favorite of all! An Alexa look-alike in Teal/Seafoam Green for only P1350/ $31! ..it's nothing compared to the P300/$5 leopard version Pax and Bestie got from Landmark but that's okay na din. Landmark is another place I have to conquer. I just don't know how to convince Sharkbite to take me there, but one day, I will! hahaha :)
everything for only P2498/$58!
I love you soooo much SM! I made sharkbite promise to take me from now on at least twice a month. :) The sale is still on in all SM branches til the end of the month I think. You can't pass this up. I was in a daze the whole time. I didn't even feel the earthquake! I wanted to get so many other things but we had to leave cause sharkbite and my dumpling were getting hungry. I wanna go back today! hahaha :)

Comments

Mary Ann said…
I was there last Saturday too, I scored a pair of shoes (gray heels) from their 50% Sale, hehe. I wanted the black mesh booties beside those shies you bought pero wala ng size ko huhu.

Oh--the reason I went there was because I read about it in Lana's blog too! ^^

PS: I already added the bloglovin' button on my sidebar, ^^
I saw the black mesh shoes too! wanted them din but no size. even the ones i bought are a size too small but ok nalang, they're open-toe naman so they still pretty comfortably :)
✗✗ said…
So cute I love that purse!!
krissy ♥ said…
I love your satchel!

I also bought a pair of boots from Parisian last week at 50% off! It was the last pair and I'm sooo happy it was in my size :)

Oooh yeah you SHOULD go to Landmark! Lots of pretty but inexpensive stuff there!
Abbie♥ said…
Thanks so much for the birthday greeting, dear! :) I love your satchel bag! The color is perfect for summer.♥
Aya said…
Yey! I love reading haul posts. Haha! Those shoes are L-O-V-E! :D
Jing Ocay said…
Ay korek!they've got it all for us talaga.hehe
I went there last Friday and I bought some stuff too.super sale eh.;)
I love the Alexa-look-alike bag.
plojing.blogspot.com
oomph. said…
oooh, i want that bag!! love the color, too!

rockoomph.blogspot.com
ohh my god! great haul!! i love those shoes!!! ;)
Fashion Mom said…
what a lovely items! and what a good deal, it's always fun when you can bought for less. Well I am always very happy with that.
That blue bag seems also very pretty, wish I could see it better ;-) x
CUP OF COUPLE said…
love the blue bag!!!


x
Wow, you got some excellent deals! Nice work- and in just an hour with your daughter tagging along- amazing! Love it!

- Tara @ Haute Lunch
Christine said…
Wow, i love everything that you bought :)
Amazing haul sweetie :)
so cute i love the high heels !
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous finds! I can't imagine finding such great deals. The clutch is beautiful . . . I've so been wanting a clutch these days.
disco in moscow said…
gorgerous finds!
i love clutch and sandals <3
xo

disco-in-moscow.blogspot.com
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
I love your haul! especially that satchel!!
Michelle said…
LOVE the satchel!! I've always wanted one of those! I got one from the boyfriend but it's in a camel color. :)
@michelle: i really like the camel but they didnt have that color so i settled for this :)
Roma is Love said…
I went to sm yesterday. I guess I was a days late for the sale. boohoo! i'll make the same declaration though, I LOVE YOU SM! Their shoes are to die for!!! :D
Aie Corpuz said…
I got the same bag for myself! I dropped by SM last week for their shoes and bags sale. I have the same color! I am super loving the fact that my netbook fits! =)
Hautepot said…
Glad you saw something you liked in SM :)) they really have good stuff now
Hazel said…
the Teal/Seafoam Green bag is gorgeous!!! why didn't i see that! haha and if you went gaga over SM dept store.. i'm sure you will over at Landmark too! :D
Burning Skies said…
such a great haul! I love the satchel :) I should really visit SM to get my hands on parisian shoes but it's so hassle coz there's always so many people!

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com
Sweethestia said…
I like the turquoise color back... I thinks everyone here went to SM mega bag and shoe sale. Nagkitakita na siguro tayo di lng mag kakakilala... Hihihi
Julie said…
The teal satchel is amazing. I love the colour and design! :)
joyce said…
love the Alexa lookalike! What's the brand? =)