Hopelessly Devoted To Nars

The NARS Hopelessly Devoted set has finally reached our shores! The Hopelessly Devoted Gift Set boasts limited-edition products formulated especially for this set to enhance lips and cheeks. Included in the set is:

  • a go-anywhere Deep Throat/Laguna Blush/Bronzing Powder Duo
  • and medium-sized versions of both Orgasm Lip Gloss and Crépuscule Lip Gloss - a brand new shade exclusively for this set!
color swatches from the set:
photo courtesy of misskeikei.blogspot.com
The Hopelessly Devoted set is the only thing you will be needing this entire Spring/Summer to make you look radiant and gorgeous the entire season. The Deep Throat blush is the perfect shade of peachy pink with just the right amount of gold shimmer that looks great on almost all complexions. The Laguna Bronzer is a mid-tone brown with slight gold shimmer. None of the unnatural orange shades. The secret to super hot Brazilian-like tanned skin.

Nars is a high quality brand and very pigmented so remember that a little goes a long way. I suggest using a medium density brush when applying the blush and be careful not to use too much. Once it's on, it's difficult to come off. Which is good when applied the right way.

On to the lippies: Orgasm and Crepescule. The orgasm lipgloss is the lip version of the blush. It offers the same pinkish color with a little gold shimmer. Crepescule is of a darker, sexier, reddish shade that is perfect to use for a night out.

The Limited Edition Hopelessly Devoted set is now available in all Rustan's Department Stores for only P2950! A steal for all four. Grab yours now while supplies last.

Comments

that's seems very interesting , but I don't think I can find it in Italy !

ciao ave
that seems really nice, it's probably in the states but i have never heard of it before, im so lacking in my makeup knowledge these days! hah but i will have to check it out, i love NARS
i think nordstrom ships worldwide :)
thanks emily, they have it in nordstrom plus im sure in many other boutiques there as well :)
Mary Ann said…
Wow, love the colors, ^^

Do join my Birthday Giveaway, http://numberslettersandfashion.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-birthday-giveaway.html
✗✗ said…
Okay this is a great post!! I love Nars!! I think I might need to buy this package!!
thanks for inviting me anne, ill join :)

go nicole! it's really nice :)
I love NARS especially their lip products ! I can't go into Sephora without buying something from their lip collection
Michelle said…
The price is a bit scary but I am slowly allowing myself to invest in good makeup. Thanks for the post btw, did you get my message in facebook a few days ago about the feather necklace? :)