BeachHead

My friend Ga celebrated her birthday last night in Casa Nami. I forgot to take a "proper" what I wore photo. Anyway, it was a great party. I got to catch up with a lot of dear old friends, my "classic" group. I never realized how much I missed them. The theme for the night was beach wear so I just went in shorts, my diy cami, which I am selling by the way, brand new of course, specially made for you, just click on the "shop my closet link" for details, diy scarf/belt, diy jewelry, and the new pair of shoes I bought from my recent shopping expedition in SM.

avs, ga and me
me and the birthday girl :)
Carla, Lana of Hautepot, Kelvin, Me, Niko (Lana's Beau), and Sharkbite, my forever and ever ;)

The food in Casa Nami is great. They serve authentic Guam dishes. Delish!!!!

Comments

JanandJill.com said…
Cute outfit, that color looks great on you :)

-Dale
Oh my Dior! said…
Happy birthday to your friend!

http://www.ohmydior.org/
Aileen Kim said…
love the outfit and the nails but most especially the belt!
✗✗ said…
Oh how cute! It looked like a great time!!
Michelle said…
Looks like a great night!!! :D