Another SM Haul! + Privado 4 Day Sale at SM Atrium

I was out the whole day yesterday doing errands, oddly enough in between all those errands, I somehow found myself in the middle of SM Sta. Mesa's Dept. Store! LOL! But before I stepped foot into this little shopper's mecca, I passed by HBC quickly to get a few bottles of nail polish for me and my daughter. I got these three for me:
My daughter is kikay, super kikay, if you have a daughter like mine, you'll love the water-based and peel-off nail polish for kids that hbc carries. No need for nail polish remover, they just wash their hands and it's off!

Okay, back to SM! SM Sta. Mesa is small, about the same size of most provincial malls but I still managed to find some goodies like this jewel-tone clutch for only P250!
and this hot pink with lace clutch for p300

and black platform pumps for only P1200!
...the last pair of black shoes I will ever buy, I just have too many already in black but it's hard to kick the habit! Right? Haha!
In case you're interested, SM Megamall's Atrium will be having a Privado Sale starting today with designer brands such as Gucci, Ray-Ban, Escada, Calvin Klein, etc. at up to 50% off! Plus additional 20% dicount if you present them with your SM Advantage card, I'm sure everyone has one of those! :)
Outfit post later! Don't forget the free NARS Make-up workshop on Arpil 3! Details HERE.

Later guys! LIVE GREEN!

Comments

Elaine said…
I live near SM Sta. Mesa, I'm almost always there! Haha!
Aya said…
Oooh i should check out those peel-off nail polishes! Hahaha I have lots of kikay little girl friends. :D

And those Parisian pumps are so pretty!
Michelle said…
Love what you bought! :) I love the polishes and the lace clutch! :D
lul said…
I've been craving yellow nail polish for as long as I can remember!!
Dolce Gabanka said…
Great black shoes! I want it! :D
FOREVER '92 said…
Great haul. (: The black heels are hott!!
Unknown said…
SM really has it all!
and the whole family should come to cebu!
:)
love the blue nail polish !!
lala said…
i adore that black platform :)

http://strawberryjam-yui.blogspot.com
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
wow your hauls are always amazing! i also got a satchel! haha they had pink and green left :( I wanted yellow, but they no longer had. I opted for green since it looks waaaay better than HOT PINK! haha :D
lala_sky said…
i'm a sucker for SALE!!!! i better check our SM here. Great buy for the shoes!

Btw, La Estetica is offering huge discounts for acne facials, stretchmark treatments, underarm excessive sweating surgery and other select dermatology and cosmetic survices this April.

You can check out their promos at Ensogo.com.ph by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/ekvMuT
Anupriya DG said…
That satin clutch is awesome! And those heels - killer!!!
kookie kulasa said…
I'm a sucker for nail polish. Like your daughter, I started young :p I got hooked on nail polish when I was only 5! It's all about making your nails look fab :)
Buky said…
Omg those shoes!
Love!
saw something like that at Macys (material girl) and i so wanted to get them.
Your shoes are awesome!
Thanks for the Inspiration!
http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/
I love the color nail polishes you bought.
i love those shoes as well, i mean really you can never have to many shoes, especially in black! haha.

i wish i had one of those stores near me, that even sounds fabulous!
Sara said…
i love every piece you got!
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/
Jessica said…
love your shoes!
GretchTM said…
What a great haul. Those clutches are cute!
Chyrel Gomez said…
i wanted to buy those shoes in parisian but i changed my mind. sm sale here in cebu. haha! good luck to me.
great finds and i love the bag colour in your last post..
its great for spring!!
awesome blog
xx
fashion provocateur
Caro P. said…
Oh God...i totally love your errands, they looks so fun!
fell for those nail polish and the jewel-tone clutch!
Xoxo
Caro
Shopgirl Jen said…
ilove the shoes and clutches! i'm super happy that SM is beginning to level-up when it comes to fashion. Batang SM all the way! will go to HBC for those nailpolish. :)
Burning Skies said…
I love your haul! Great find on the pumps!

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com