What I Wore Today: Look At The Sky Behind Me...


Busy, busy, busy day today for me. I feel a little overwhelmed! Another thing that's dragging my spirits down a little bit is that my period came yesterday, making me feel a bit sluggish. What's more disappointing is that it came more than a week delayed and it couldn't have chosen a better time to appear! I'm off for a music festival in the BEACH (!) tomorrow so that might mean no swimming for me =( I hope it's gone by then or at least eases up A LOT. Really been looking forward to this trip and I don't wanna end up sitting it out on the shore.

Part of my "to do list" for Today:
  1. Fix my daughter's things for 3 nights..
  2. Drop her off at mom's
  3. A lot of last minute shopping for the trip
  4. Visit the courier
  5. Tweeze my eyebrows
  6. Plan my outfits
  7. Pack
I'm sure there's a bunch of other things but this is all i can deal with right now. Listing it down makes it seem less daunting. Have a great day!!!!

oh, and Yahoo for 166 followers! Thanks C! Couldn't have done it without you! Mwah! =)

Have you joined my giveaway yet? If not, click on this link:


Comments

Oh to Be a Muse said…
i love these shoes! you take wonderful outfit photos dear!

i thought you might be interested in entering my ELF 83-piece makeup palette and nail polish set giveaway!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/elf-makeup-palette-giveaway.html
zansot said…
oh your shoes are to die for :D
Unknown said…
love those shoes :)

shall follow u :)
Aya said…
Ohhhhh so love the booties:D
Chyrel Gomez said…
congrats on the followers. love your cape and shoes! having the buwanang dalaw is the only time i hate being a girl. it's such a party pooper!

good luck with the to-do list.
Funkydoris said…
Great picture! You look gorgeous
x funkydoris.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
your shoes are stunning!
love the whole look,
and blog.
xx
my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com
eelectroCutee said…
I love your outwear.. Hope you have a great trip.. :)
Anonymous said…
Great shoes! I hope you feel better tomorrow--a day swimming and sunning sounds like the perfect vacation!
king said…
I love the whole outfit!
BĂ©racha said…
Your shoes are so gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
hi dear! thanks for passing on my blog!! I like yours and I'm just following you, I hope you do the same if you want!!

kiss, Mony
Harija said…
Love your shoes!!

Also, thank you for leaving sweet comments on my blog and yes I would love to follow you!!

http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com
Anupriya DG said…
Uh oh! Bad time to be chumming!! But am sure you'll forget all pains once you start enjoying at the Beach festival!!! :)

P.S.: Like your jacket & neckpiece....
potpie du monde said…
Just came across your blog and am such a huge fan! Love all your thoughtful posts & chic outfits :)
Anonymous said…
I love your style! Amazing! The kimonos great!

Just found out i'm going to London fashion week so check out all my upcoming posts!
Check out my blog and follow if you like...
http://leatherjacketsrougelips.blogspot.com/
xxxxxx
LizAnn said…
Great outfit! Love the pattern on the cardigan... you look so pretty!

LizAnn
VPV Intern
http://www.shopVPV.com
love the shoes!!!


www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com
Matoula said…
http://fashionlove-matina.blogspot.com/ love your shoes
Hazel said…
I suddenly remember what my friend told me about periods.. it will come the moment you're excited about something (eg trip to the beach,etc)... because of something about hormones haha i forgot exactly.. and that may be true or not! but it looks true in your case!! Awww.. but dont let it dampen your mood! ENJOY!!! :)
AEGB said…
The sky's beautiful and the shoes are AMAZING!
KIRSTY IRWIN said…
I actually love this outfit!
especially those shoes and jacket

xx Laksmono