What I Wore Today: Here Comes The Sun...



  • gray/white cropped tee from Ash
  • mamita's belt
  • Protest shorts
  • golddot Alfreda Wedges
Wore this to the mall for some errands today. Wasn't planning on staying out long but ended up having dinner out at Ristra's for some gigantic Mexican burritos. Also caught a glimpse of a fabulous Barbie exhibit with clothes from different fashion designers. I was hitting myself over the head for not bringing the camera with me. Took photos with my phone instead but I have yet to upload. Weather's been back to kinda chilly, had to wear a light, gray cardigan over this.

Nothing much to say, hope you guys have a great weekend! :)

Have you joined my giveaway yet? If not, click on this link:




Comments

Arianne said…
The Ichigo brogues are great too! I'm glad you're a fan because B and I have some wonderful Ichigo surprises coming up. Shhhhh! :p
Harija said…
love you outfit and the shoes rock!!

My Lyfe ; My Story
HelenCC said…
like ur outfit so much ^^
Karen said…
Lovely outfit!! Please send the sun my way so I can wear shorts soon as well!!

XOX,
karen

www.rubytuesdayfashionandesign.blogspot.com
Guizzy said…
Hey thanks for the comment!
I love your shoes! You look bum! x
Hazel said…
i really love that wedges of yours!! :D
Anupriya DG said…
These cropped tees are so IN right now! Love the wedges too! :)
Treasure Trove said…
I looooove your outfits! Can't believe you are a momn already, still sexy! :-) Maybe you'd like to check out some of the stuff I'm selling. An item might catch your fancy. :-) Thank you and keep inspiring us to be more daring w/ fashion!
Bionica said…
very nice outfit
and those wedges are fab!!!

-Bionica
audrey marie said…
great outfit!!! i love the shoes!!!
Ayya Z. said…
this is such a cute look, so casual and comfy-looking as well.
i love your wedges!
@arnique: so excited! can't wait for that :)
@karen: how do you prefer the sun sent over? dhl/ fedex? i should give the sun away on my next giveaway. haha it's quite hot here, i'd love to trade some sun for a few days of snow, mix things up a little bit :)
@treasure trove: i know, been looking at your stuff, they're pretty cool but most of the stuff i like are on the medium-large size, im realy small framed, hopefully on your next collection, just keep me posted. thanks very much for the sweet comment. mwah! :)
krista said…
camel + stripes = perfection :)
Stacey Kay said…
This may very well be my favorite outfit of yours. You look amazing.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Free fashion and accessories; this week’s fashion blog giveaways
My Vintage Handbag Line