What I Wore Today: Dazed and Confused
My accidental peg:
I wasn't really intending to dress like Michelle Burke in Dazed and Confused. It just sort of happened naturally and when I was done dressing up I just realized that I've already seen my outfit somewhere. Then I remembered, right.....! I guess that just goes to show how much I really love this movie and how many times I've actually seen it. (I don't lend out my dazed dvd, I'm afraid it might get scratched, another movie I don't lend out is Factory Girl)

love beads given by a friend, vintage rings and earrings, other rings from golddot and marc jacobs, old cowboy shirt from roxy (used to be yellow, dyed it dark blue cause i spilled some bleach on it, embroidered belt from lucky brand, topshop bell bottoms, oro negro clogs



Another possible explanation for this outfit combination is because I've been reading "Back To The Garden" by Pete Fornatale,
Comments
Love your shoes!!
Gorgeous!
xx
Thanks for sharing the book titles you've been reading. I might add those on my wish list.
i love that you dyed your top!
that is awesome!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
xx
Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!
http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/
hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul