What I Wore Today: Granny Paisley

Sorry if I'm a bit "tired-looking". These shots were taken late in the day after I finished doing all my errands. Dennis sent our maid away a couple of days ago and the replacement hasn't come in yet so my days have been crazy. I don't have much leisure time anymore. Most of my day revolves around cleaning the house, getting our daughter ready for school, taking her and fetching her from school, cooking meals, and cleaning up again. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to cleanliness that's why almost my entire day is spent cleaning. By 6pm which is around the time we took the photos, I am officially spent.
I also wore the same pair of shorts two days in a row because we're having our clothes laundered now (I hate doing the laundry and folding clothes). Laundry bills can shoot up so much without you noticing it. Especially when you have a lot of towels and linens washed. I need to be extra resourceful, when it comes to clothing. I don't wanna put a dent in my monthly shoe budget ;)
Super, super tired. Might call it in early tonight...A glass of wine and the telly sounds really good right about now...Sweet dreams, world =)



old paisley shirt used as a cape/robe, black envi shirt, vs pink shorts, clogs from summersault

Comments

Unknown said…
this is one look id like to try!
awesome!!
martienn said…
Soo pretty! <3
woow !
amazing blog !

if u want follow me and write comment ;*
Thekla said…
loveee the clogs!!stunning girl:)x
Fashion Mom said…
i loooove your old shirt x
www.thefashionmom.com
You look lovely in these photos! A glass of wine and a good movie sounds amazing after a stressful day. :)
Ellinor Forje said…
I love the shoes and the hat made the outfit. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

Cheers.
Chyrel Gomez said…
i love your shoes and how your day was spent. i spent mine sleeping and eating. seriously, i did. it's been raining for days in cebu and it's making me feel lethargic.
Cati said…
loving the look! i'm following you. hope you check out my blog and follow :)

xx
Cati
http://lefashionfactory.blogspot.com/