Jellies at Manila Ocean Park
Ever been to Manila Ocean Park? It is quite a rip-off I have to admit. I've been there twice. Once for free when they were newly opened for a TV guesting, the second time, earlier this year, I had to pay for my daughter's annual school field trip. It hasn't changed much, I was expecting they would have expanded by now but instead it some of the earlier aquariums are now already closed off.
They have a new feature though, called the Jellies, bummer is that you have to pay an extra P150 on top of their P400 something entrance fee to get in. It's a fairly large room filled with Jellyfish filled aquariums. It is such a trip! My daughter got kinda scared because it is pitch black when you enter but me and Dennis enjoyed it a lot. I just wish they had a wider variety of jellyfish in there.


The colors of the lights change every few seconds giving the place a "sci-fi" vibe.

I remember seeing a lot of these in the open water a few years back when we jet-skid from Batangas to Boracay. A real beauty, the water's were infested and they are really cute. Makes you wanna pick one up and play with it. They look like giant Gummies!
I was stung by one of these in San Juan Batangas before. Had to pour vinegar all over my leg!




The colors of the lights change every few seconds giving the place a "sci-fi" vibe.
I remember seeing a lot of these in the open water a few years back when we jet-skid from Batangas to Boracay. A real beauty, the water's were infested and they are really cute. Makes you wanna pick one up and play with it. They look like giant Gummies!
I was stung by one of these in San Juan Batangas before. Had to pour vinegar all over my leg!


Comments